This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
DON'T KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT I'D BE BY NOW;
Open Halcyon Flats 
Korri
Currently championing: Reszo
Oh, my tongue's the only muscle in my body that works harder than my heart

The voice spoke back to him: feminine, wary. Fair enough. Korri continued forward, only to stop short as the mare materialized right at the end of his nose: red and white, herself a mosaic blending in flawlessly with the storm. "Oh!" Korri stopped short, wings flexing instinctively to quicken the brake. "Hello!" he called again, feeling foolish. "I didn't see you there. I apologize. I'm Korri, from Halyven." With a quick hop back, he adjusted his position, eyes curiously following what they could of the mare's outline. She was (of course) larger than he, and appeared to lack wings, but bore few distinctive  markings save her ingenious coloring.

Korri's ears flicked as he took in her words. "Your companion?" he repeated, and blinked at her. Was there someone else here? Nearby? Korri's head swung around, but he saw no others. "What do you mean?" he asked, his nerves jangling.

unsplash

@Sansa

collect your tears, shoot 'em down
even giants hit the ground

Messages In This Thread
RE: DON'T KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT I'D BE BY NOW; - by Korri - 07-31-2018, 04:25 AM