This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
it's not a race to the end
Fight Kingdom of Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
Dust encompassed her dark inky hooves at the impact, a few scratches marring the dark coloration as the feeling reverberated from within her bones. Clenching her teeth against it, she glared at the stone while Khairi crooned a dark humiliating laughter from the sidelines. She sighed sharply from her nose, glaring at the bird on the sidelines. “Haipaswi kuwa mshtuko!” She threatened to Khairi, her icy eyes still glaring despite a smile growing on her lips at the bird. Then, a small laugh left her lips at the bird before another figure and voice captured her attention. “Wasn’t expecting to find you here.” The rich voice stopped Kiada briefly in her tracks, her hoof hanging mid air as dust drifted from it and her head swiveled to see Rixen.

Then he asked if she needed a sparring partner. Her cheeks flushed, though she was thankful it was impossible to see through the black fur that adorned her face. “I… Well, yeah… I was just trying some things out.” She stammered, turning to face him better and finally place her hoof to the ground, embarrassment reigning her entire body. “I haven’t actually sparred before, though I was attacked by a stranger in the Forest once.” She admitted with a soft chuckle. “I’d like to try and protect myself better without having to rely on magic.” her head lifted to face him, reminding herself of their attempts to spread hope to the Forest Walkers and how she had used her magic to try and push them away.

A shiver ran down her spine briefly, but she pushed the memory away as she stepped toward where Rixen was standing, though she remained on the training grounds. “I would love a partner, but I don’t want to hurt you if we do end up sparring.” Kiada admitted a bit sheepishly, her head turning away from him to glance to Khairi in the corner, taking a deep breath before regaining some composure, trying not to remember what his blue pelt felt like against her skin, the feel of his heartbeat and what he smelled like while they embraced. When she looked back at him, she offered a small smile. “I’m willing to try, though.” She added in.

"Talk."
Haipaswi kuwi mshtuko. - You don’t have to be a prick.
Kiada
but god, I look at you and know,
hell is just another place I guess I’ll go,
to keep you warm.

image | coding

@Rixen :D feel free to take the first attack if you want! <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
it's not a race to the end - by Kiada - 06-22-2018, 07:12 AM