This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
splish splash, unintentional bath
Open Mangrove Tidepools 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
K I A D A
i wish that i could say i am a light that never goes out —
Katua began speaking of the herd, and Kiada’s smile grew a bit brighter at the idea. Despite having lost nearly everyone, things were okay in terms of having a home to return to. At least a place to refresh before continuing their searches. “We aren’t very big yet.” She began, admitting to Katua with a quiet voice. “Maybe ten horses, give or take.” The Harpy tried to recall all the faces she had seen during the meeting, but was sure some would have slipped her mind. “We’re starting from the ground up, so.” She trailed off, shaking her head slightly and hoping it wouldn’t be a deterrent for her sibling.

Then, Katua asked about her mother and their father. A small frown crossed her lips at the thought of her missing father. “My mother is around. I’m not sure where. I have yet to find her again and bring her to Halyven. Baba is missing, but my mother said she’d seen him just as he came through the Portal with Kianzo.” She offered quietly, a bit solemnly as she thought Katua and Zubari’s own mother hadn’t made it through. Reaching out toward her sister, she aimed to press her muzzle gently against her spotted shoulder as a way to try and soothe her with the news.

The next words out of Katua’s lips brought music to Kiada’s ears, of sticking together. Bobbing her head along she agreed with all of her heart. They were in this together, now. Now that they had each other again. Katua then said that she’d be willing to go back with her, and it was those words that spurred Kiada’s heart into an even further rapid beat. “It’s not too far from here! Come, I’ll take you there.” She added, a grin widening her pink splotched lips. Then, glancing behind her to see the hippo, she offered it a roguish smile. “We might even be able to find some water there for you, too.” She added in while Khairi crooned his own agreement in the trees high above.

Then, she turned, making sure her sister was with her to lead her back to the Kingdom of Halyven.

"Talk."

Baba - Father

— but I   f l i c k e r   from time to time.

x

@Katua AHHH <3 after you post we can archive it and start the one in Halyven! <33 IM SOOO HAPPY

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
splish splash, unintentional bath - by Katua - 06-18-2018, 03:53 AM
RE: splish splash, unintentional bath - by Kiada - 06-19-2018, 06:40 AM
RE: splish splash, unintentional bath - by Katua - 06-19-2018, 04:26 PM
RE: splish splash, unintentional bath - by Kiada - 06-19-2018, 06:21 PM
RE: splish splash, unintentional bath - by Katua - 06-19-2018, 07:50 PM
RE: splish splash, unintentional bath - by Kiada - 06-19-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: splish splash, unintentional bath - by Katua - 06-20-2018, 01:40 AM