This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
sounds like hallelujah
Private Aurora Tundra 
Korri
Currently championing: Reszo
The lion isn't sacred when not sleeping near the lamb

Korri said little as the great wolf spoke. Only leaned in, ears pressing forward. Eyes bright and keen. They're here now. Had Korri met them? His weight shifted as he mulled over this new information. Criminals — they most certainly were. If what Aedion said was true. Fact-checking required, of course, but… Well. Korri's ears twitched, and he straightened up.

"That's a terrible burden to bear," he observed. His tone was matter-of-fact rather than sympathetic. He understood what it meant to lose family. If he bothered to think on it, he still felt rage cold and burning in the depths of him. Rage, unquenchable and furious. Yes. "But it's a good thing you survived, isn't it? Someone ought to bring these Helovians to justice, I think." He said it almost cheerfully, but something keen still shone in between the syllables. Korri shifted again, and stepped closer to the wolf. He bristled now with energy, his head swarming with ideas, with feelings of his own, memories both real and imagined.

"I would be interested in learning more about these people," Korri said. Paused. "I don't…. I don't think I can listen to a story like yours without wanting to act on it, frankly. You were wronged. Someone ought to help you." He frowned. It did not occur to him Aedion may not want the help — he had already made up his mind. Perhaps he had done so when he first spotted the wolf and thought of Myrkir. Perhaps he had been destined to come here, anyway. To have this conversation. To act of his own will.

Echoes of one wolf speaking through another.

"I'm good at gathering information," he added. "And other things. I came here looking for a friend of mind, but I suspect it's something like fate that brought me to you, instead. A wayward hero and a wolf." He smirked.

It is evil when it eats unless it's feeding from the damned.
unsplash

@Aedion

collect your tears, shoot 'em down
even giants hit the ground

Messages In This Thread
sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 06-17-2018, 06:26 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 06-18-2018, 03:25 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 06-20-2018, 07:33 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 06-23-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 06-24-2018, 06:42 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 06-26-2018, 03:03 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 06-27-2018, 07:31 AM