This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting]
Open Kingdom of Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
K I A D A
i wish that i could say i am a light that never goes out —
An agreeing sentiment from Korri was all that Kiada needed, shooting him a grateful look and crooked smile. Soon enough, however, Roscorro’s attention slipped to her as he dipped his head to her, remembering her idea of a greenhouse. Nodding excitedly, Kiada offered him a grin. “I agree.” She admitted, though she’d be lying if she said her chest didn’t puff out at the praise she also received from Rixen. Soon, however, a small voice piped up into her mind and Kiada’s head swiveled to see where the voice had come from – her eyes landing on the small frail child she had faced the Metus with and relief swarmed through her at the sight of the girl here with a home. Dipping her head to the small child, she offered her a warm smile. “I’d be honored.” Her voice was quiet enough that it wouldn’t impede those that were offering their choices, but she let her gaze fall on Eira to make sure the child knew she was speaking to her.

Another voice piped up, however, one that Kiada hadn’t seen before in response to the greenhouse idea. Her pale lined ears swiveled, and she turned to try and face the girl, nodding and offering her own smile. She’d make a point to try and find those that offered their services for the greenhouse to try and get a plan in motion of the location and creation of such a structure – but the girl’s glass crafting ability and rain would be immensely beneficial, especially with Freeze here. Then, the black and blue stallion – one she still hadn’t met officially – spoke, mentioning that he was a healer and Kiada smiled quietly to herself, watching as all the pieces began to fall together.

A few more arrived, and Kiada’s gaze swiveled to a disheveled man that looked like the sunset, who spoke of being a lead sleuth in Helovia and curiously Kiada eyed him, uncertain of which herd the man came from. He couldn’t have been the lead sleuth in the Basin, for that was her mother’s position. She didn’t know enough about the Edge before everything happened to be sure, but she had never seen the man before and with that, she ruled it out too. Regardless, she turned to watch the leads as they spoke, making a mental tally of also talking to Waker about what kind of plants he might require to make anything he might need.

"Talk."

— but I   f l i c k e r   from time to time.

x

Mentions @Korri @Roscorro @Eira and makes a tally to talk to Waker and Requiem about what they need for the greenhouse!

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Roscorro - 06-02-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Korri - 06-02-2018, 09:45 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Rixen - 06-03-2018, 04:44 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Kiada - 06-04-2018, 11:22 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Eira - 06-06-2018, 12:12 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Kyros - 06-07-2018, 07:58 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Korri - 06-08-2018, 10:39 PM