This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting]
Open Kingdom of Halyven 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
Horses began to file in. First Korri, the stallion who Kiada had brought to recover before he left to search for his companion. Roscorro gave him a nod and a smile, happy to see him here. Kiada was next and Roscorro couldn't help but notice how her gaze lingered on Rixen. Oh, was there something going on there? He inwardly grinned at the idea. Eira, Kyros, and two other faces he did not know soon entered the keep's warmth. His heart soared to see the new comers, but it also sank when he saw that there were some missing. Were they simply late? Or had they chosen to take a different path, one that took them away from the herd?

He hoped that it was the later. Perhaps they were off exploring? Vynter was certainly known for disappearing without so much as a word. The young man certainly gave the giant enough to worry about. He turned an ear to listen to Rixen as he addressed the gathering. When the crowned stallion turned to look at him, Roscorro gave a nod of support. They had discussed this earlier and he found no fault in what the other said. When he ended the tribrid simply added. {b]\"Through these individual roles we will strengthen the herd as we work for a single, unified task. To see our home restored and our herd, our family, flourish.\" /b}For they were family now, in the eyes of The Dragonheart.

He would wait for those that had come to speak, still hopeful to that more would come as they continued to speak. Kiada was the first to step forward, offering her services to help fortify their home. Roscorro dipped his head to her. "When we gathered here for the first time, you spoke of a greenhouse." Roscorro said, his gaze drifting to Rixen. This was an idea they had all thought was brilliant. Kiada had even seen it in action within her world, she held the knowledge to bring it to fruition. If Rixen found no fault in what he said, he would continue. "We'd love to see that vision come to life under your guidance. It would be most beneficial to the herd, given the harsh seasons we seem to face each year. " He would fall silent, allowing Rixen time to speak on the matter.

Eira was quick to pipe up, her clear voice ringing within his mind. She was so eager to help, it made the stallion smile. "We would be honored to have you assist Kiada in the restoration of Halyven." He said, his voice a warm rumble. His head lifted to gaze at Kyros as he spoke, both ears turned to afford him his full attention. He looked to Rixen, certain that the kind soul would not refuse him. If he saw no doubt there, he would turn and speak."That is indeed what I view this herd as, my family. Formed through bonds, forged through time. New or old, you all are apart of this ever growing family. You are welcome to join us, Kyros, as a Knight of the Kingdom of Halyven. "

His head swept towards Korri, his deep, kind eyes seeming to smile at the smaller man. He knew that he was taking a huge step forward. All of them were. Though perhaps more so for the man who had lost his best friend, his soul companion. The messenger would be a great role for him. It would also allow him to better search for his raven, without shirking his duties as a messenger. Part of their task was to spread the word about the herd. "I have no doubt you will excel within the role, Korri. We welcome you as a messenger of the kingdom."

The last to speak was a face he had never seen before. The mare looked worn and travel weary. Her body was in need of a great deal of rest and care. The compassionate heart of the Crown reached out to her as she offered herself to the role of either healer or warrior. She looked as if she needed a healer now. Or at least someone to tenderly help to restore her weary body. His own magic could heal others, but he possessed very little knowledge on actual herbs and remedies.

All he had was magic to mend that which was damaged or broken. Though others were taking on other roles, he felt that they could call on Kiada and others to defend the herd if necessary. But they did not have a healer, yet. He had not seen Waker in some time, and was concerned that the quiet man had chosen to leave. He hoped he was wrong. "Welcome, I am Roscorro The Dragonheart. Beside me stands Rixen The Vineking, we are the acting Crowns of the Kingdom of Halyven." His voice was friendly and kind. He did not know who she was, but they were not the kind to turn a soul away. He had been doing a lot of speaking, now he turned to Rixen.

"Talk."

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding

We are still open for peoples to jump in and have their horses join our crazy band!
For those interested in the full list of ranks, Skylark has been awesome and added up our herd's information! http://riftrpg.net/showthread.php?tid=1163
@Sansa @Korri @Rixen @Kiada @ Eira @Kyros (Did I miss anyone?)
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Roscorro - 06-02-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Korri - 06-02-2018, 09:45 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Rixen - 06-03-2018, 04:44 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Kiada - 06-04-2018, 11:22 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Eira - 06-06-2018, 12:12 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Kyros - 06-07-2018, 07:58 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Korri - 06-08-2018, 10:39 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Sansa - 06-11-2018, 05:14 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Roscorro - 06-11-2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Waker - 06-16-2018, 09:05 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Rixen - 06-19-2018, 06:57 AM