This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
you look like yourself
Open Halyven  Korri's joining post!
Korri
Currently championing: Reszo
Oh, my tongue's the only muscle in my body that works harder than my heart

The conversation wound down at last. The leaders bid him farewell; Korri nodded wearily to each of them, his thoughts spinning but unable to gain any traction. "Thank you," he heard himself say. "It was an honor to have met you. Both of you." He blinked after them as they left: Roscorro massive and heavy, Rixen tall but more lithe, almost graceful. Then, slowly, Korri's head turned toward Kiada.

He felt as if a year at least had passed since their conversation in the Portal.

"I think I'd be happy to take whatever happens to be nearest," Korri responded. He was likely to fall asleep on his feet if they stood any longer. His tail flicked once before he picked up a steady pace after her, head hanging and ears loose. "I don't take up very much space," he added, not sure if he was joking or trying to apologize. He was, anyway, glad to be somewhere of relative safety, in the company of those who seemed — if not trustworthy — at least not insane.

unsplash

collect your tears, shoot 'em down
even giants hit the ground

Messages In This Thread
you look like yourself - by Kiada - 06-01-2018, 04:50 AM
RE: you look like yourself - by Korri - 06-01-2018, 03:30 PM
RE: you look like yourself - by Roscorro - 06-01-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: you look like yourself - by Rixen - 06-01-2018, 09:30 PM
RE: you look like yourself - by Kiada - 06-02-2018, 02:15 AM
RE: you look like yourself - by Korri - 06-02-2018, 05:34 AM
RE: you look like yourself - by Roscorro - 06-02-2018, 07:46 PM
RE: you look like yourself - by Rixen - 06-03-2018, 05:57 AM