This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T;
RP Wanted The Portal 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
Her name rolled off of his tongue, repeating her introduction. There was a faint smile that graced his features to which Kiada offered her own in exchange. “It’s nice to meet you too.” She answered quietly, despite the fact that he hadn’t given her his name. It didn’t bother her much, honestly. There were times where names were unnecessary, and perhaps this was one of those times where she had offered too much information from still being rather young and naïve. But Khairi crooned his own hello as the man nodded to him as well, listening while the pegasus mentioned that he was sure he’d dry. A small smile graced her pink splotched lips toward him with a nod as though she were saying “suite yourself.

As she explained about the plant and what uses it would have, she offered the information with little regard to anything else. But before long, he had gone silent and watchful though perhaps not fully there as he blinked up at her when she spoke once again. “Ah.” He began, and she listened curiously as he began to speak and move toward the mush she had create as a salve to tend to his wounds. Part of her, the lighter childish part, beamed at the thanks she received from him, but still she said nothing. Instead, nodding slightly and smiling softly as she looked upon him, watching as he stretched to put the salve on the many small scratches and wounds he bore.

His words reached her once more and she nodded to him. “The Rift is a rather unkind place. It does some good to have some light where there’s nothing but darkness.” She added, slightly offhandedly before rolling her thick shoulders once more. Then, he began to leave and she began to make room, Khairi swooping up with his great wings to sit across her back in his favorite place as they watched him turn back to her. Suddenly, he apologized, then he introduced himself. A smile crossed her lips as she dipped her head in a type of greeting. “It is truly nice to meet you Korri.” Her voice called to him before she edged toward him. “You’re not imposing. I was wandering anyway before heading back to the herd. You’re welcome to join me, if you’d like. Perhaps some rest will help before setting out on the journey to find your companion?” She tilted her head and waited patiently for his response.

Then whether or not he deigned to join her, she and Khairi began their trek to Halyven.

"Talk."
Kiada
she had a wild, wandering soul
but when she loved, she loved with chaos
and that made all the difference.

image | coding

I posted her leave so that way she'd stop talking otherwise she'd want to sit there and chat with him all day lmao!
Feel free to have him join her if you want or go separate ways :D

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T; - by Korri - 05-27-2018, 04:03 AM
RE: HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T; - by Rift Presence - 05-27-2018, 04:46 AM
RE: HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T; - by Kiada - 05-27-2018, 05:08 AM
RE: HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T; - by Korri - 05-27-2018, 05:34 AM
RE: HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T; - by Kiada - 05-28-2018, 02:51 AM
RE: HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T; - by Korri - 05-28-2018, 03:59 AM