This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T;
RP Wanted The Portal 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
As she approached, she did her best to seem the least threatening – and yet, she could understand his wariness. It was a strange place (a very strange place) and she, horned and large was approaching without welcome consent. So she stilled herself, remaining as small as she could be despite her large frame. At least she didn’t have the flames along her back to frighten the confused pegasus further. Instead, she waited patiently while he mulled over the thoughts. “Portal?” He finally said, and she wanted to sigh in relief. At least she hadn’t made him turn and run off. Silently, she nodded her head to him. “That’s the name of this area. This is the Rift, and the place we currently are is called the Portal. Everyone that’s new here, comes through here.” She offered the explanation easily. “It’s almost like a living thing, though. It takes and changes things from you sometimes.” She added a bit offhandedly, shrugging by rolling her great shoulders, the wound on her chest oozing further with the motion though the rain helped to slide some of the grime away.

But then, he spoke again about hitting his head and her ears craned even further forward, willing to help him the best she could. Then, to her surprise, he stepped forward toward her, the primary feathers on either side of him dragging through the cold, wet ground. His voice rang up once again, questioning her before she had the idea to step toward him to help him. He asked her a few questions and she tried to offer him a gentle, kind smile. “Ah, yes. Sorry. My name is Kiada, my companion up there is Khairi. I live in this world, yes, but not in this specific place. We have a herd in a land to the East of here called Halyven.” She gave the information willingly, and rather easily to her surprise. “I don’t really have a title at the moment, but when I was young and from a different land I learned a few basics for healing.” Her voice remained soft, calm, her only attempt at seeming less threatening as she possibly could.

Quietly, and rather slowly, she reached over with her dark head and used her pale lips to open the flap to the small makeshift bag, pulling out a few of the gold colored Calendula’s she had gathered in there. All she needed to do was mash it up on a rock, or even have Khairi crush a few of them with his sharp beak to get the oils out to apply to the scrapes that plagued him. “This plant, for example, is basically a Marigold. It’ll help with some scrapes and wounds. It’ll clean them so they don’t get infected out here.” She mentioned quietly. “I don’t have healing magic, unfortunately, but I do have fire magic. So if you get cold, don’t hesitate to tell me.” She offered the joke to try and lighten the mood, the words a bit muffled from the flowers she carried delicately within her pink splotched lips.

Khairi, meanwhile, slipped down from his perch up above to land on the ground before Kiada. The mare reached down to drop the flowers to the bird, having understood what she wanted him to do. As she dropped them, he hopped over, plucking each one carefully and making his way to a rock before he sliced each one with the sharp razor edges of his beak and allowing Kiada to crush them with the pressure of her hoof. For the spots the spotted woman couldn’t get, Khairi finished with the rough and hard part of his beak. Then, both of them glanced up to Korri curiously. “Just put this on the wounds and it should help. Might sting a bit at first, though. We can help you apply it if you want, if not, it’s all yours.” She added in, trying to be as kind as possible.

"Talk."
Kiada
she had a wild, wandering soul
but when she loved, she loved with chaos
and that made all the difference.

image | coding

<3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread