This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T;
RP Wanted The Portal 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
There was screaming, a name that she didn’t recognize for someone that Kiada nor Khairi could see. The pale bird still remained up in the high branches of the tree, looking down upon the man that had simply fallen from the sky, fluffing his feathers while he scanned the area for anything else. But alas, nothing came up and Kiada wondered if perhaps the Portal only took one person through instead of the masses. Was it a friend of this strangers? She couldn’t see any other equine, nor did she have an idea of them being nearby.

But then the man spotted her. Her ears craned forward even further as his wings flexed, quietly watching and waiting, praying to nonexistent gods that he wouldn’t just randomly attack her. She did her best to sound kind as she called out to him, letting her voice carry across the gathering, through the woods and shrubs to reach him. Then, he looked away, speaking to her in a broken sound – as though sorrow were breaking through the syllables. Her brows pushed forward as she stepped out further toward him. “I seem to have misplaced my bird.” His voice reached hers and suddenly the name made sense. She glanced up to Khairi who simply responded with a “no” as she questioned whether he saw a bird from the general direction. Sighing quietly she looked back to the man. “I’m sorry. My companion didn’t see any other birds up there.” She offered him, tentatively stepping toward him again to close some of the gap but still leaving a good amount of polite distance between them.

If you’re hurt I can help you. And if you want, we can go look for your bird? I suppose it's possible that the Portal put them out somewhere else?” She tilted her inky head, shifting her weight slightly to show the small makeshift grassy bag that Khairi had mostly been in charge of. Surprisingly, she felt willing to help him out in searching for the bird. Unbeknownst to her, that the companion wasn’t around to be found. Still, she was optimistic and tried her best to offer him a small smile and a dip of her head to show she wasn’t there to harm him.

"Talk."
Kiada
she had a wild, wandering soul
but when she loved, she loved with chaos
and that made all the difference.

image | coding

@Korri

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread