This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T;
RP Wanted The Portal 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
It was rare for her to return to the Portal anymore. It had been so long since her long dark legs had made the trek in those woods where so many horrors occurred. There had been some good, of course, but the darkness that plagued the land outweighed the light as the days went on – but she was searching for useful things and she found that she’d have to go places she didn’t really want to in order to get them. That was how she ended up back here. Heaving a quiet sigh, while Khairi echoed the sentiment along her scarred withers (both from his long sharp talons, and that fateful day in Helovia where a family of griffons plucked her from the ground) she scouted for anything that might be beneficial to the herd.

She already had a small makeshift bag that Khairi had helped her create – nothing too big, but reinforced due to Vynter’s machine’s webbing. It was as good as anything else she had, though she had left most of her armor at home in Halyven. The only thing she bore now were the spine armor, due to it being embedded into her skin, and no other protection other than herself. She could wreath herself in flame, she didn’t necessarily need a weapon when she was one herself. So she continued to explore, carrying only a few bits of Calendula in her pouch while her sharp glacial eyes and Khairi’s own blood hued ones scouted for anything else.

What the Harpy hadn’t expected, however, was the drowning sound of something heavy plummeting to the ground. The darker part of her wanted to not care, to let them figure it out for themselves. It was probably a creature that lived here trying to lure her somewhere, or the Portal simply playing tricks. Her ears flicked forward, however, when she heard the sound of coughing, muffled and muted from the distance. All it took was a nod of her head before Khairi was off and scouting, the pale bird remaining high in the branches while he sought the sound.

It didn’t take long before she was heading in that direction, too. The pale bird remained high in the branches, surveying from his post, while Kiada had the disadvantage of approaching from the ground. Pushing through the bushes, her ears craned forward, she had this feeling she was in the right place at the right time. He was injured, his wings splayed uselessly on either side of him. She happened to have a few healing items in her bag that could help with wounds, yet she found herself cursing at the fact she didn’t carry any healing magic for such events. Still, she stepped through the threshold to spot the man, concern lacing her features. “I can help you if you need it?” Her voice called out to him, keeping her distance in case he wasn’t the friendly sort. She didn’t need to repeat the battle that happened between her and the stranger she fought in the forest. Kiada remained a distance away, waiting for him to decide whether or not to allow her to tend to him.

"Talk."
Kiada
she had a wild, wandering soul
but when she loved, she loved with chaos
and that made all the difference.

image | coding

@Korri

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread