This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Always Be Humble & Kind
Open Kingdom of Halyven 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
It seemed he would receive an answer to his desire to test out the new grounds. That answer fell from the sky in the form of Korri. Roscorro smiled at the man who had been staying within their city. His wounds had healed yet the stallion chose to linger. Roscorro couldn't deny that he was hopefully that he would stay. Though the call to find his companion would most likely draw him away. This the man would understand. Though he himself had no companion, the thought of losing those he cared for was enough to help him empathize with the smaller man.

"It is a pleasure as always, Korri." He returned the greeting. As warm and friendly as ever. "How are you fairing this fine day?"He spread his wings, gesturing to the grounds around him. "You heard correct! What do you think of our training grounds to be? Over here will be the storage houses and barracks." He pointed with one wing to the area he had been drawing in the dirt. Then the rest of the open expanse with the other. "Here the actually grounds in which we train." It still needed work. But it was sufficient enough space, plenty of flat ground. Surely it would be able to be transformed into a suitable place for the kingdom's warrior.

His head cocked to one side, a deep chuckled rumbling in his throat. "One would think." Especially with how I look right now. "Though I'm afraid I am severely lacking. I had been imprisoned all of my life. Up until being banished to these lands, I knew not the light of day. My skills and experience only consists of the sparring sessions held by my head guard. He risked much to teach me the little I know." He was never afraid to speak of his past. The more he spoke of it, the less of a sting it seemed to have. He looked to the other man with an inquisitive eye. "Other then the odd creature I have had to fight off, it has been several seasons since I've gone against a horse. I'd be honored if you would considered sparring with me. Perhaps I will learn something today."

"Talk."

But You Cannot Break My Hope!
I'm Still Undefeated!
image || coding

@Korri
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
Always Be Humble & Kind - by Roscorro - 05-16-2018, 03:12 AM
RE: Always Be Humble & Kind - by Korri - 06-03-2018, 04:02 AM
RE: Always Be Humble & Kind - by Roscorro - 06-03-2018, 04:24 AM
RE: Always Be Humble & Kind - by Korri - 06-03-2018, 04:59 AM
RE: Always Be Humble & Kind - by Roscorro - 06-07-2018, 12:48 AM
RE: Always Be Humble & Kind - by Korri - 06-08-2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Always Be Humble & Kind - by Roscorro - 06-12-2018, 04:22 AM
RE: Always Be Humble & Kind - by Korri - 06-15-2018, 02:49 AM
RE: Always Be Humble & Kind - by Roscorro - 06-21-2018, 01:02 AM
RE: Always Be Humble & Kind - by Korri - 06-23-2018, 12:37 AM