This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Testing, 1 2 3!
Private The Pinnacle  Learning thread ||| Roscorro
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
you and atlas are one and the same, my dear

"That is good." He smiled. "Wings are fragile things, I was concerned." When he was certain that she would not flee, or attack, he drew closer. Listening to her words with polite attentiveness. He would have found her statement curious, had he not already met Ryder and Arro. Thanks to them he connected the dots fairly easily. "You were not a horse, before coming here?" He asked, his head cocking? "I have met a couple others that were changed from their original form by the powers of this world." He maneuvered himself to stand parallel with her. The true height of his massive form far more apparent. There was only one horse he had ever met that exceed his height. Ahlora was not that horse, but he didn't look down on her for this. Well, he did have to physically look down, but that isn't the point.

"If you don't mind me asking, what were you before?" It was fascinating to learn of another person that had been changed. It certainly explained why she did not know how to use her wings. He wondered how it would feel, being changed into something else. How bizarre and terrifying would that be? Poor thing. Would the rift allow her to change back if she asked for it within a trial? He wondered.... "If you'd like, I could teach you how to fly?" He offered.

"Talk."

cursed to hold a weight you can't bear and still standing
not because you can — but because you have to

img

@Ahlora

oc: I am sorry this is so short!
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
Testing, 1 2 3! - by Ahlora - 05-11-2018, 07:52 PM
RE: Testing, 1 2 3! - by Roscorro - 05-11-2018, 10:27 PM
RE: Testing, 1 2 3! - by Ahlora - 05-12-2018, 03:19 AM
RE: Testing, 1 2 3! - by Roscorro - 05-15-2018, 04:41 AM
RE: Testing, 1 2 3! - by Ahlora - 05-15-2018, 03:47 PM