This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
King of My Heart
Private Uwaritace 
Valkyrie the Hopebringer
Currently championing: Caevoc
VALKYRIE
She stood in the storm

There was another reason that they, she and her star-queen, had ventured north to the wilds around Uwaritace. Valkyrie’s quest for might through magic had acquired her the task of taking a face-shield from a galeae… “Brow-shield,” she corrected herself quickly while she stood at length, examining one, concealed beneath the cover of a sparse, thorny shrub. While K’yarie mused over and stared at her dead tree for what seemed to be hours on end, the paler of the duo busied herself concocting a plan to take the new type of trophy she sought.

The galeae in view was like something from another world (ironically). It huddled forward across weight-flattened knuckles, arms as brawny and built as the towering tree it lived beneath, shoulders spanning at least the same width across as Valkyrie was long. The dense muscle strapping either side of its spine rippled remarkably beneath naked, metallic skin and it hobbled (rather like Kisamoa, she smirked), over the top of short, stumpy, bent legs. Something that ugly could only be male…

Despite its lack of aesthetic value, the creature looked formidable - unfortunately, the dauntless Daughter's arrogant desire was too strong, and her wasn’t goal wasn’t deterred, even slightly…

There was a sudden movement beyond it, probably a safe enough distance away, but the winged mare’s burly, masculine voice rang out all the same. Those colours, the muddy, tatty hue, was more than recognisable. “Vynter, you lunatic. Fetch me that brow-shield while you’re over there…” It made sense to test the creature's level of aggression out on something so worthless, and afterwards, Valkyrie stepped to reveal her position to him; though her voice should have betrayed it easily already. Be a good -

But the longer she looked at the horse across the distance, the less of a man it actually seemed to be.

and when the wind did not blow her way,
she adjusted her sails.

img

Note: For clarity, Valkyrie is currently cursed - physically she appears as a stallion, cannot remember why she hates men, and views others as the opposite gender.

Messages In This Thread
King of My Heart - by Vynter - 05-05-2018, 12:18 AM
RE: King of My Heart - by Valkyrie - 05-06-2018, 04:06 AM
RE: King of My Heart - by Vynter - 05-08-2018, 04:55 AM
RE: King of My Heart - by Valkyrie - 05-09-2018, 01:19 AM