This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Take me home
Private Floating Key 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
Roscorro
He flew. His massive wings seemingly carry him with little effort as he danced upon the wind. He had not ventured far from his home, only ever entering the portal, as of late. He had responsibilities now, ones that would keep him bound within his herd lands for most of the time. But he found the occasional moment to escape and explore.

This was one of those rare moments. And he used his wings to propel him far. Eating up land, then ocean until he found land once more. An island. He circled the mysterious place, fascinated. He had never seen an island before. Never witnessed the waters touch the land on all sides as if it sought to swallow it up. But the green jewel refused to go under. He moving in closer, skimming over the treetops as he investigate the rich island. It was surprisingly close to the kingdom’s territory. Meaning they could gather food from here to help supplement their rations.

Perhaps they could harvest seeds for the greenhouses? He planned to gather some plants and fruit for Kiada to work with. His thoughts always turned to his kingdom, his family. How could he help them? How would this improve or endanger their lives. Ever since he had been named co-leader of the first herd of the Rift his thoughts were never far from them. Every action was dedicated to the kingdom and its survival and growth. Even his ventures outside the territory, though close, had a purpose. They not only allowed him to collect his thoughts, gather information, and find peace. They also allowed him the chance to meet new horses and possibly bolster their ranks. It certainly spread word of the herd at the very least.

Word of mouth was the best way to get the knowledge of the kingdom out. Perhaps a stranger told of them, though not interested in joining, would drop their name when conversing with another party who would seek them out. A circle that would hopefully lead new members to them. He passed over the island and made a wide arch out over the ocean. Positioning himself to make a landing upon the open beach.

That was when a head bobbing within the waves caught his keen eye. He angled towards it and his heart leapt in his throat when he realized who it was. Little Eira was struggling against the waves, determination set upon her face. She was headed for the island. He was instantly circling around her. He did not dare stop for fear of his mighty wingbeats stirring the waves over her head. “You’re not far now.” he said as he glided in slow circles. Like a vulture circling its meal. His voice was encouraging, masking the worry. He wanted to swoop down and lift her out of the sea. To carry her to the shore.

But he sensed the young girl’s determination. She needed to stand on her own two legs, to make it on her own. So he remained in the air, ready to help if needed. A wary eye on the sea he was sure was full of monsters. He had visions of a massive beast rising from the sea to swallow his daughter, and it terrified him. But his will to let her grow held him back. He could not always protect her. Like Vynter he had to let her do things on her own. To learn to survive for herself. But it was so hard!

He fluttered above her like a literal helicopter parent. The Dragonheart watching his herd member, his child as she struggled. As she grew. Sending down words of encouragements from the sky to the wafe-like filly. His heart slammed against his chest and had he been able to, he would have been biting his talons. With each rise and fall of the waves, with each bob of her head, his heart threatened to stop with each swell.
talk talk talk

ooc: he is going to have a heart attack. xD

@Eira @Kyros
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
Take me home - by Kyros - 05-02-2018, 07:36 AM
RE: Take me home - by Eira - 05-04-2018, 02:46 AM
RE: Take me home - by Roscorro - 05-04-2018, 03:36 AM
RE: Take me home - by Kyros - 05-08-2018, 05:27 AM
RE: Take me home - by Eira - 05-10-2018, 05:59 AM