This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
No Promises
Open Mangrove Tidepools 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
Seiji stopped. Though he knew he should have let him go, the man couldn't. Perhaps the other did not feel the same as him. They had only met briefly before. But in that moment Seiji had helped save a place dear to his heart. In that moment he had seen a happier side of the man. There was light within the dark storm that was his soul. It was this that had earned the tribrid's affections. He sought to repay the other in some way. Though he could not offer him a home, or heal his heart. He could provide a form of protection. A symbol that would deem him a friend to the kingdom.

The darker man did not refuse his gift. It was a great relief to the giant, who feared that he would say no. Coming closer Roscorro would weave the bead into the man's dark mane. He pulled back with a sad smile. Now was the real goodbye. He would reach out again to touch Seiji's cheek as the other touched his shoulder. He ached to say more. To beg and plead. The darkness in his soul flared. If you desire him so much. Than take him! It fumed. We have the power within you. You are a king, take what you desire!

I am no king! The dragon-kin would not listen. He would never take Seiji by force. Never seek to bind him. No, he was not such a ruler. Nor would he abide such actions. He did not make to stop the other stallion again. He remained silent as he watched him leave. Roscorro would remain standing where he was. Lingering long after the dark form of Seiji slipped from view. The waves and wind were his only company as he stood.

Finally, when he did turn to leave, the voice would surface again. You lack any spine or fire. Weak and pitiful. Keep this up and you will lose all that is important to you. He set his jaw as anger flared within him. Whether it was his own or the voice's, he could not tell. But he used it to beat the shadow back once more. With a heavy breath the stallion leapt into the air, leaving the lonely beach, and Seiji behind.

"Talk."

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding

@Seiji

oc: Thank you so much for the thread! These two need to bump into each other again. <33
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
No Promises - by Seiji - 04-26-2018, 03:09 AM
RE: No Promises - by Roscorro - 04-26-2018, 03:39 AM
RE: No Promises - by Seiji - 05-05-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: No Promises - by Roscorro - 05-15-2018, 04:24 AM
RE: No Promises - by Seiji - 05-19-2018, 01:04 AM
RE: No Promises - by Roscorro - 05-19-2018, 04:58 AM
RE: No Promises - by Seiji - 05-25-2018, 07:59 PM