This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
No Promises
Open Mangrove Tidepools 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
He knew that he could ease the other's burdens. With just a brush of magic the giant could steal away every turmoil of emotion that boiled within the dark man. But he would not. Fore he was indeed a kind soul, but a wise one as well. He would not meddle with another's feelings so carelessly. Such cheap tricks were only temporary, when such a wound as Seiji's existed. Though he could bandage the injury, with time it would reopen. It was cruel to do such a thing. A moral boundary he would not cross simply because he wanted to other to be more amiable to the idea of joining his herd. Though to see his the other in such a state made him wish that he did not draw such a line with his powers. Even if it meant Seiji may come to hate him, he could provide some temporary relief. But alas, he would not.

He smiled and lowered his nose to touch Seiji's when he reached for his shoulder. The apology in the other's eyes spoke volumes. His own were filled with understanding. He would not ask him to come back with him. He would not argue. But he would not let him leave so easily. "A moment, friend." he said, following after him. Lowering his great head he plucked a bead from his dark mane with his talons. It was a simple, blue bead with a white stripe. Though simple, like all of his trinkets, it contained precious memories. "Something to remember me by. As well as a means for those within the herd, that may not know you, to recognize you. Should you ever find your way into our lands. "

He would wait to see if Seiji would accept his gift. Whether he did or not the man would smile. He looked like a father watching his son leave the house for the first time. "May your feet always be light, and the dangers few." He said. "And may you find friends and laughter along your travels."

"Talk."

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding

Rosco gives Seiji a blue bead with a white stripe to act as a memento and a symbol for those within his herd to know that he is a friend (Should Seiji accept it this will prove as proof).
@Seiji <3
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
No Promises - by Seiji - 04-26-2018, 03:09 AM
RE: No Promises - by Roscorro - 04-26-2018, 03:39 AM
RE: No Promises - by Seiji - 05-05-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: No Promises - by Roscorro - 05-15-2018, 04:24 AM
RE: No Promises - by Seiji - 05-19-2018, 01:04 AM
RE: No Promises - by Roscorro - 05-19-2018, 04:58 AM
RE: No Promises - by Seiji - 05-25-2018, 07:59 PM