This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
No Promises
Open Mangrove Tidepools 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
His hooves could never match the swift footed man. But why use hooves when you have wings! He was truly free within the heavens. Moving swifter than he could ever dream upon the ground. Though his body was free, his heart was heavy. Trapped by worry and doubt. Perhaps he should not have went after Seiji. He should have let him be. But the look within his eyes, the way he had ran. The stallion could not leave him to his own devices. This was a far cry from the happy, joyous man who had danced among the flowers. This was an entirely different creature that bolted from the gathering. The earthen colored tribrid wished to know why there was such a heavy weight around the other. Wished to help ease it if only for the sake of helping the silent stallion.

Seiji's headlong dash had left an easy trail to follow. Skimming just above where pounding hooves had churned the ground, he closed the gap between them. It wasn't until the tracks led to the beach that he lighted upon the ground. His progress was slower upon the sand, but it was not long before the figure of Seiji appeared before the waves. Roscorro approached slowly, quietly. His demeanor soft despite the pointy things that stuck out of his body. He knew not what to call him. For Seiji had never spoken. "Friend." He said in low tones, yet somehow it carried through the air with ease. He drew up parallel with Seiji, though he respected the man's personal space. He was probably the last horse he wanted to see. The concern, the hurt at seeing Seiji so distraught shone within his gaze.

"I'm sorry." He began. He had seen the way the other gazed out over the ocean. There was a longing, and an anger there. He knew that he was not from the Rift. His gaze shifted to the sea. "My own family sent me here, they hoped the land would kill me. So I am unable to imagine the pain, or loss you are experiencing." Yet his heart still throbbed, still ached for the man he barely knew. He ached for the mare that had raised him. Yet the blow was soften by the fact that he had come willingly. He had been able to say goodbye. What would he do now if he was suddenly ripped from the land he now loved? From those he loved? Just thinking of it made his soul cry out. Was this a taste of the pain Seiji was experiencing? It brought tears to the corner of his eyes. he let the wind whisper in his ear for several heartbeats. Let the waves sing to him a song his own heart had come to love. A song so different from Seiji's home, yet felt so natural to Rosco.

He took a moment longer before speaking once more. "This may not be your home, and we will never replace your family. I will not ask you to try to replace them or pretend that this world is your own. But I want you to know, that there will always be a place for you to go should you need it. We will continue to explore and learn of this world, and if I ever learn of a way for you to return, I will lay down my life to ensure you make it back." His great head turned back to Seiji, a sad smile on his face as a resolve settled over him. "It is the least I could do for the man who helped save my home."

"Talk."

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding

@Seiji <3
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
No Promises - by Seiji - 04-26-2018, 03:09 AM
RE: No Promises - by Roscorro - 04-26-2018, 03:39 AM
RE: No Promises - by Seiji - 05-05-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: No Promises - by Roscorro - 05-15-2018, 04:24 AM
RE: No Promises - by Seiji - 05-19-2018, 01:04 AM
RE: No Promises - by Roscorro - 05-19-2018, 04:58 AM
RE: No Promises - by Seiji - 05-25-2018, 07:59 PM