This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird
Trial Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
Kiada was quiet as Zahra began her work, though she hovered like a nervous mother, hopeful that her companion would survive and she wouldn’t have to live without him. She had found the vulture when she was barely a few months old – what would life be without him? Could she manage? Would she ever be able to function the same? The thoughts continued to make her more worried, and the silence from Khairi’s side of the bond only extended that fear. Still, Kiada watched with tear streaked eyes that the mare might be able to help.

Her eyes grew wide as Zahra pulled a blade out, uncertain if she planned on just putting the bird out of his misery, but before she could act, Zahra had cut herself with it. Gold blood dripped down her mouth as she headed toward Khairi’s beak. “Open your beak, please.” She pleaded with her bird, uncertain if he could hear her or not as Zahra looked with reassurance to Kiada. A few seconds later, Khairi’s dark beak cracked open a smidge, just enough to be able to fill it with the blood. Kiada nodded, understanding now why the mare needed to cut herself to help her companion. Still, she watched wide eyed and fearful of her friend.

She took a quick glance toward K’yarie, hoping that it would express the idea that she wouldn’t begrudge the mare for an accident, despite what events occurred. It would take awhile if Khairi didn’t survive for her to want anything to do with the starry mare, but she knew that deep down she couldn’t blame the mare for the crumbling infrastructure of Halyven and Khairi’s placement. She only hoped it would work.

"Talk."
i think you will set yourself afire,
before you realize that even you cannot conquer the sun.

@Zahra @K'yarie SO SORRY ;_; also i shouldve said this earlier but feel free to PP Khairi however you'd like! <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by K'yarie - 04-23-2018, 05:01 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Kiada - 04-23-2018, 05:46 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by K'yarie - 04-26-2018, 04:17 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Kiada - 05-04-2018, 03:52 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Zahra - 05-06-2018, 09:51 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by K'yarie - 05-19-2018, 04:38 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Kiada - 07-04-2018, 07:17 AM