This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird
Trial Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
K’yarie was quick to allow Kiada a view of Khairi from within the fabric, her heart pounding and plummeting with what she might see. At least, Kiada thought, it wasn’t as bad as she thought it was. There wasn’t gore, no torn ligaments or bones jutting out of him at odd angles. But something was definitely wrong internally. She breathed a few warm puffs onto him in the hopes it might relax him a bit before she set off, frantic and terrified her soul bonded was about to die because of a door. If he made it through this, she wasn’t going to let him live it down. If.

Suddenly, as her voice rang out, a dark shadow crossed the world above her. The figure landed a bit easily, despite rushed, and stepped toward Kiada, offering the healing services to her before pursuing on. Gratitude fluttered in Kiada’s chest alongside her rapid heartbeat as she moved to lead Zahra back to where she had left K’yarie and Khairi, hoping that perhaps the stranger had as much healing magic and items possible. The Harpy would do anything to keep Khairi alive. Anything.

As they neared, Kiada rushed toward the bird, glancing toward Zahra before lowering her inky head toward her companion. “He was hurt by a heavy stone door. I think most of it is internal.” She offered the information easily, praying to any and all gods that this stranger would be able to fix her bird. Meanwhile, Khairi remained breathing sluggishly slow, a small wheeze escaping his beak as it parted slightly, eyes closed and heartbeat low. Kiada glanced up to K'yarie, but with no malice. Instead, she only hoped that they both would do whatever it took to make sure the bird survived.

"Talk."
i think you will set yourself afire,
before you realize that even you cannot conquer the sun.

@Zahra @K'yarie my god I am the WORST I’m so sorry ;_;

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by K'yarie - 04-23-2018, 05:01 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Kiada - 04-23-2018, 05:46 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by K'yarie - 04-26-2018, 04:17 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Kiada - 05-04-2018, 03:52 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Zahra - 05-06-2018, 09:51 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by K'yarie - 05-19-2018, 04:38 AM