This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The Last Leaf
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
you and atlas are one and the same, my dear
ROSCORRO
you and atlas are one and the same, my dear

It took her a moment the formulate a response. When she did utter a word it was formal and pleasant as she gave him a bow of her head. He nodded, a smile upon his lips once more. His smile rarely left his face. It was just who he was. He smiled through good times and bad, believing that a simple smile could lift the spirits of another, even if his own day wasn't go so well. His head cocked thoughtfully when she mentioned the Eastern Flats. In all of his travels around that area, he had never seen her before.

Not that it was surprising, the land was vast. He could spend years within those lands and never meet everyone that traveled or lived upon them. He had not met another native in a long time. Not since K'yarie and he was curious just how many more lay out there undiscovered. He had little time to ask her about her life as a native before she put forth her own question. "I was hoping to clear my head with a little walk." He answered, almost guiltily. Should the leader of a herd wander off so carelessly? Probably not, but he was still rather new at this. "I seem to find myself one of the leaders of a herd within the city of Halyven, and I haven't had time to break away and process all of it." He looked. He still wasn't quite sure he believed it all himself. Him, a leader of a herd. His parents would have laughed at the idea.

He wondered what they would think if they saw him now. They had sent him to this land to disconnect him from the power that kept them from killing him. It had been a death sentence. Yet here he was, almost thriving in the land they hoped would kill him. His gaze drifted back down to the black and white mare. "It may be a little presumptuous of me, but would you consider joining us? We are a fledging herd, small in numbers. But we are a family and we welcome anyone seeking a home to belong." There, he had done it. He had extended an offer to the mare who he barely knew. They needed all the horses they could get if they hoped to restore the fallen kingdom to its glory. More numbers also meant more safety. He waited, curious to know what she would say. It was all rather sudden so he wouldn't be shocked to be turned down. Nor was he the type to be angry because of it or try to force her to come with him. He just wasn't the type.

"Talk."

cursed to hold a weight you can't bear and still standing
not because you can — but because you have to

img

"Talk."

cursed to hold a weight you can't bear and still standing
not because you can — but because you have to

img
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
The Last Leaf - by Nineave - 04-19-2018, 11:37 PM
RE: The Last Leaf - by Roscorro - 04-20-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: The Last Leaf - by Nineave - 04-20-2018, 12:46 AM
RE: The Last Leaf - by Roscorro - 04-20-2018, 03:05 AM
RE: The Last Leaf - by Nineave - 04-20-2018, 09:29 PM
RE: The Last Leaf - by Roscorro - 04-21-2018, 02:51 AM
RE: The Last Leaf - by Nineave - 04-21-2018, 12:47 PM
RE: The Last Leaf - by Rift Presence - 04-21-2018, 06:05 PM
RE: The Last Leaf - by Nineave - 04-21-2018, 10:13 PM
RE: The Last Leaf - by Roscorro - 04-22-2018, 11:11 PM
RE: The Last Leaf - by Nineave - 04-23-2018, 09:50 PM