This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
How I would have fought this
Trial Ennunyenda 
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
AURELIA
It was Rixen, she was sure of it. Or was she? The air was thick with drugs, the kind of drugs that leave you thoughtless and numb. She had been here before once, heavily pregnant and high as a kite. She'd come back just to come back and not for any real reason but when the drugs began affecting her, a calm sort of vibe drifted over her, leaving her pleasantly content. She narrowed her eyes as she stood watching Maybe Rixen. The spots all seemed to be Rixen's and the horns and the colors and the build... it had to be him. After contemplating what to do for an eternity and feeling unbelievably awkward while under the influence of the drugs in the fog, she eventually decided that it was Rixen and that she wanted to speak to him.

Moving forward was hard, her muscles sluggish and her mind more so. It was as if she could feel every single molecule in her body- as if she could count each one of them. Her wings, tucked neatly away at her flank, felt warm and cozy. Her mane dancing along her neck tickled her, causing her to giggle now and then. Eventually, she is able to reach Rixen (she's sure it's him now). A nicker leaves her lips, and though it is somewhat goofy-sounding and rough, it's a form of greeting that is sure to be heard and aknowledged by the boy.

"Watcha lookin' at?" Her voice was bright, yet somewhat slurred. Genuinly curious, she tried to edge right up next to him, literally only inches away. Continuing, her voice floats into the air in a more sober fashion. "Are you ever going to go in?" She attempts to nudge him forth with her pink, whiskered snout. She was never really afraid of Rixen and had no qualms about touching him (especially now that she was far from sober). Should he grow annoyed by her attempted touch, she more than likely would not even notice and definitely wouldn't care.

light is easy to love
show me your darkness
image || coding
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-28-2018, 07:46 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 04:07 AM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-30-2018, 04:45 AM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-30-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-31-2018, 04:46 AM