This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Linger
Open Halyven 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
Roscorro had not seen the dark man since he had danced among the flowers of Solanis. A smile touched his lips, growing when Seiji began to inspect the boulder Vynter was so furiously working against. "He seeks to build his strength, so that he may fly." He explained. "His wings were once fused together, incapable of flight, until the Rift separated them into independent wings for him." He never called them useless, or deformed. For to the man they had been perfect, would always be so, even when Vynter desired to change them. He had hardly even notice the deformity, never cared.

It was truly incredible that the power of the Rift could change even physical aspects of a horse. No amount of healing magic could undo the problems caused by birth defects. But this world had restored flight to a flightless being. Though now he had to build up his strength so he could support himself in the air. It seemed the magic of the rift didn't solve all of the boy's problems. He had to work to achieve his goal. Though he could have trialed for the strength, Vynter took the traditional route of exercise and practice. Of which Rosco approved.

His gaze followed Vynter when he finally complied and came up for water. "There is plenty of water, if you would like some." He offered. "Traveling is a thirsty business." He smiled again. "We were never formally introduced. I am Roscorro. Thank you for helping to mend the flowers of Solanis. The place is dear to me and it would have broken my heart to lose it." He bowed his head low over his paws. He would forever be indebted to the ink colored man.
"Talk."

But You Cannot Break My Hope!
I'm Still Undefeated!
image || coding

@Seiji @Vynter
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
Linger - by Seiji - 03-25-2018, 02:58 AM
RE: Linger - by Vynter - 03-25-2018, 03:51 AM
RE: Linger - by Roscorro - 03-25-2018, 04:17 AM
RE: Linger - by Seiji - 03-29-2018, 05:01 PM
RE: Linger - by Vynter - 03-30-2018, 01:46 AM
RE: Linger - by Roscorro - 04-26-2018, 03:10 AM
RE: Linger - by Seiji - 05-25-2018, 08:17 PM