This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The cripple walks when the moon is shining
Trial Green Labyrinth 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
"Yes I did, it was rather embarrassing really." He chuckled. He was an accepting horse and took no offense as Rixen seemed even more confused. But he was also surprisingly smart and began to piece things together as time went on. This was a trial, and the memory issue was probably a side effect of it. Like how he had lost his voice Rixen had lost his memory of him. Fascinating, and terrifying to know that the Rift had so much power. The idea that he could forget his loved ones was frightening. Rixen was handling it a lot better than him. Then again he would never know how he would truly handle a situation until he was facing it. He had always expected to panic and lose control when faced with serious danger. Yet a cold calmness always settled over him. The fear was still there, but it was a fuel that sharpened his senses instead of weakening him.

"I would be happy to offer my services. Perhaps the Rift will give us some guidance" He said with a nod and a smile. The Rift had its way of planting these trials in one's head. Surely it could tell Rixen was this tusk was. "Shall we?" He gestured for Rixen to take the lead. He was the master of this quest after all. He hadn't been walking long before something burst from the mist and bamboo. He reared with a shriek, a mash up of a horse and dragon's cry. The bestial mutation of noise often escaped his lips when furious or surprised. Otherwise he tended to have more control of how he sounded. But a massing creature lunging out of nowhere towards Rixen warranted his garbled sound.

Instinct took over and he was rushing forward to offer his assistance. His neck shot forward, fangs barred as he tried to grab ahold of the attacker and throw it aside. If Rixen hadn't already dislodged or managed to dodge the attack. If their assailant was either sent flying by his actions or Rixen's he would stand beside Rixen, head lowered, teeth bared. A low rumble vibrated within his chest as he growled. The presence in the back of his mind salivated, straining at its chains. It wanted to tear, rip, and shred. it want to kill. Roscorro did not. His snarl was a defensive measure as he looked as imposing as possible. Eyes flashing angrily. If he looked terrifying then he may be able to a void a real fight. Though he couldn't deny the anger within him that simmered at seeing someone try to hurt his friend. He brandished his horns, the his tail lashing as the mace on the end glinted in the light. The message was all too clear. Stay back!
"Talk."

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding

ooc: This took WAY to long. Rosco is mad, no one hurts his friends.
@Rixen
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: When the moon is shining the cripple becomes hungry for a walk - by Roscorro - 04-21-2018, 04:20 AM