This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The cripple walks when the moon is shining
Trial Green Labyrinth 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
A mist of silver swirled around the large figure as he moved through the forest. Intertwining with the smoke that wafted from his body. Dark a light mixing together in a swirling dance. The earth, full of the fresh scent of rain, had cooled considerably since the season of Scorch had passed. Moister hung in the air, condensing upon the bamboo leaves where they glittered in the light like tiny diamonds. The light song of birds flitted through the air, much like the forms of their creators as they went about their life.

With water still clinging to his hair and cloak, the lone roamer breathed deeply. He held his breath for several seconds, enjoying the clean scent of the forest. Washed anew by the rains that had tumbled through not long before. It left the soil dark and damp and the heavy weight of the tribrid left deep prints within it. Clawed feet and massive hooves made up the tracks of the loner as he wove his way deeper into the labyrinth. He seemed to find himself returning to this place, despite his unwillingness to face the Metus again. Its mysterious pathways and beauty called to him. In the light after a rain it held a tranquil air that left his soul feeling at peace. A rare delight within this chaotic world. If time could only pause so he could enjoy the moment longer.

As he walked a familiar scent began to mingle with that of rain and forest. A light smile touched his lips, growing when he rounded a corner to find a blue-tinted stallion. "Rixen!" Roscorro called as he approached. When he came closer he would reach out his nose in a gesture of greeting. "Are you out for a stroll on this beautiful day?" He looked about, wondering if anyone else was accompanying the pleasant fellow today. Seeing no one his bright gaze returned to the man. Aware of the fact that he may want to be alone the Clydesdale asked. "Do you mind if I join you?"

"Talk."

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding

@Rixen
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: When the moon is shining the cripple becomes hungry for a walk - by Roscorro - 03-20-2018, 10:25 PM