This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I Seem to Have Misplaced My Yearling, Again
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
Roscorro was not one to dwell upon one's appearance. Except that of his own due to how it may upset others. He did not any more note of another's deformities or short coming than was necessary. As such he did not see a little filly who was ugly and deformed. But a young lass who was clearly starved for food, worried and in need of help. The light in her eye was bright and there was a tender sweetness about her that brought beauty to her being. This was what Roscorro saw, and he was instantly in love. How he wanted to sweep her up and give her food and shelter. To ease that worried expression and make her smile.

Her downcast gaze in response to his question was enough of an answer for him. He offered a tender smile, his large head lowering to better be at her level. "I am also looking for someone. A young friend who I seem to have misplaced." He said. "He tends to wander off, and I am worried about him." Oh Vynter, so curious, so innocent. Where could he have gone? He cocked his head, his long white and black forelock falling in front of one eye. "Perhaps we can help each other look? Two eyes are better than one." he was not spurred by the knowledge that this was apart of one of his trials, to reunite two friends. But by his genuinely good heart and desire to help Eira. "I am Roscorro by the way."

"Talk."

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding

@Eira @Vynter

ooc: I am not sure who is replying next. I will just roll with what ever you guys decide. Let the hunt for Vynter begin!
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Seem to Have Misplaced My Yearling, Again - by Roscorro - 03-16-2018, 02:00 AM