This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
A Lesson Never Learned
Trial Green Labyrinth  OPEN TO ANYONE
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
As quickly as the Screechers were there, they were gone. Silence filled the world and Roscorro found his limbs capable of moving once more. He uncurled from his protective stance over the young, colorful babe that he had risked everything to protect. It gazed up at him with wide doe eyes. He offered it a tender smile, ever careful to keep his fangs hidden. He had no idea what this young one was, having never seen a creature like it before. But that didn't change the fact that it was a child and it needed to be protected. Its colors reminded him of the forest not far and he wondered if the youngling had strayed from there? He cooed to his little companion and motioned for it to follow. His pace would match that of the peacock-deer's as he led the way out of the maze and into the world beyond as he once again found himself searching for another child's parents.

"Talk."

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding

Exit Rosco!
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
A Lesson Never Learned - by Roscorro - 03-11-2018, 11:39 PM
RE: A Lesson Never Learned - by Rift Presence - 03-19-2018, 01:09 AM
RE: A Lesson Never Learned - by Roscorro - 03-19-2018, 02:14 AM
RE: A Lesson Never Learned - by Rift Presence - 03-20-2018, 10:08 PM
RE: A Lesson Never Learned - by Roscorro - 03-20-2018, 11:40 PM
RE: A Lesson Never Learned - by Rift Presence - 03-24-2018, 09:09 PM
RE: A Lesson Never Learned - by Roscorro - 03-24-2018, 09:47 PM
RE: A Lesson Never Learned - by Rift Presence - 04-01-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: A Lesson Never Learned - by Roscorro - 04-17-2018, 10:00 PM