This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
A Lesson Never Learned
Trial Green Labyrinth  OPEN TO ANYONE
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
The light of freedom was before him. He was almost out, having escaped the Screecher's wrath. But then another cry filled the air. One that wrenched his head and caused his powerful strides to falter. He came to a sliding stop as the scene unfolded. He did not know what the small creature was, but it was young and crying for help. The same creatures that had flew past him were swarming it, devour it. The light of the world beyond the rift beckoned him. He was so close to completing his task and escaping. His orb of hope floated next to him. As silent as ever.

He could just leave. He'd complete his trial and be a step closer to gaining the power he needed to better protect his friends. But he couldn't leave it behind. He was incapable of abandoning another in need. With a powerful kick he turned his back upon the light of freedom and charged towards the swarm. He turned his head towards his orb of hope. Hopefully this worked! Reaching out he gave a powerful flick of his head, sending his shining ball flying straight into the mass of Screechers.

Hopefully, like the metus before, they would be temporarily repulsed. Not waiting to see he dove in, ears flat against his skull as he wrapped himself around the young creature. His massive wings folded around the foal-size being to provide even further protection. "You have to move." he said to the colorful babe between his legs, knowing that it probably couldn't. Still, he couldn't leave it. Wouldn't as he remained a protective barrier against the bloodthirsty screechers.

"Talk."

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
A Lesson Never Learned - by Roscorro - 03-11-2018, 11:39 PM
RE: A Lesson Never Learned - by Rift Presence - 03-19-2018, 01:09 AM
RE: A Lesson Never Learned - by Roscorro - 03-19-2018, 02:14 AM
RE: A Lesson Never Learned - by Rift Presence - 03-20-2018, 10:08 PM
RE: A Lesson Never Learned - by Roscorro - 03-20-2018, 11:40 PM
RE: A Lesson Never Learned - by Rift Presence - 03-24-2018, 09:09 PM
RE: A Lesson Never Learned - by Roscorro - 03-24-2018, 09:47 PM
RE: A Lesson Never Learned - by Rift Presence - 04-01-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: A Lesson Never Learned - by Roscorro - 04-17-2018, 10:00 PM