This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
such expensive mistakes
Open Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
KIADA
i will never understand why you held me

The plant was quickly lost between everything happening. One moment, things felt happy and free, if not curious. The next, there was a morose feeling stretching between them, helped little by the stinging cold rain that continued to pour, as if the skies too were crying for their losses. Her eyes remained on his inky pelt as he continued to stare away from her, and as the words left her lips his head slowly (so slowly) turn to face her. And she waited for his response, surprised to find she received one. He shakes his head, and she offered him a grim smile in response.

For she didn’t want to come either. She was forced, pushed into that Portal that Kisamoa had ripped into their lands, all after he had butchered her friends and loved ones. And she found herself looking away, in an effort to not let the memories brush to the surface, of the screams and terror and that teal black flame that her own armor now adorned. She was so certain then, that Kisamoa was the correct god to follow, but all he did in her formative years were use her and hurt her, and there was a certain darkness that rose within her at the challenge.

And now she carried that stupid “X” marking in her chest where his own amulet burst, marring her forever – as if the memories he etched into her mind weren’t permanent enough. There was a soft exhale through her pink splotched nostrils as she tilted her head back to him with her own words. She was alone too, it wasn’t that surprising. It might seem as though she had friends, but none of them knew. None of them understood what it was like. And that darkness within her hated them for it. But like always, she pushed it down. The beast roared angrily against her chest as she shoved back into herself, looking back to Seiji as he glanced at her.

Khairi looked on as well, aware of the battle within her but keeping an eye on Seiji while his bonded fought internally. But as Kiada shifted her gaze back to the ink-hued man, she notes his head bobbing slowly. Her brows furrow slightly, confused. “I didn’t mean to pry. I'm sorry.” She offers him quietly, barely loud enough to be heard over the falling rain, unsure if she should add more or question him again despite the longing to do so burning in her mind.

"Talk."

if you were afraid of warmth  —
you should have known i was a fire

img

@Seiji <3 it was great :D!

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
such expensive mistakes - by Kiada - 03-02-2018, 07:43 AM
RE: such expensive mistakes - by Seiji - 03-15-2018, 09:19 PM