This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
So it goes...
Private Siren's Summit 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
Kiada
Thankfully, she didn’t frighten the boy. Khairi lifted his head and body enough to continue fanning his wings, airing them above her in an attempt to help cool both her and himself down while Kiada stood looking at the boy. Khairi glanced over, but felt complete disinterest while his body tried to adjust to the heat. Kiada, meanwhile, noticed that the boy didn’t say anything to her before moving over to stand before her. Her head lowered instinctively toward him as silence overtook their interaction before he broke it by saying “World’s Edge.” Suddenly, the words reverberated in her mind, bouncing off one another while she tried to figure out just where she had seen the boy before.

He must have been young, and suddenly Kiada remembered that her mother had been a nurse mare to a set of foals when her sister was young. Her eyes widened slightly, but she nodded her head as she looked upon the boy, having sworn she may have saw him in her exploration attempts. “I lived there, yes.” She admitted quietly, unaware that the boy couldn’t hear her. She offered him a gentle smile of encouragement. “You knew my mother didn’t you?” She questioned him, tilting her head slightly before lowering it again to take a few more drinks of water. After a few moments, she submerged her face into the water, her crescent shaped horn poking out of the water before she lifted her head again, shaking it so the droplets flung wildly, a small playful smile on her lips as she looked to see if the droplets landed anywhere near the boy in a small attempt at trying to play with him.

"Talk."
there is something moon soaked and dawn flavoured about her.
something kissed by the wild and loved by lightning
image | coding

@Vynter mines short, I'm sorry D:

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
So it goes... - by Vynter - 02-27-2018, 05:40 AM
RE: So it goes... - by Kiada - 02-27-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: So it goes... - by Vynter - 02-27-2018, 06:07 AM
RE: So it goes... - by Kiada - 02-27-2018, 06:18 AM