This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Sleep well, and dream of fat prey that runs slow…
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
Valkyrie was less than pleased by the gunk Vynter had placed on her. Though she tried to hide it, the boy was no fool. He was a perceptive lad, though it seemed Valkyrie was unable to see this. Though she obviously held no favor for the yearling. The quiet scene unfolded before him like some adolescent drama. He was naturally clueless of the part he played or the effect he had upon Vynter as Valkyrie shunned him in favor of the older stallion. Honestly, he had been quite impressed by the care and knowledge Vynter had and would have complimented the yearling had he not uttered such a quick goodbye.

"Vynter." The call went unanswered as the other disappeared into the fog. What had he done? His little friend seemed upset. His gaze turned to Valkyrie as she spoke his name. Her complete disregard for Vynter and her attitude towards him when he helped her rubbed the tribrid the wrong way. When she asked for a cooler location he instinctively spread forth a giant wing over her head to offer some shade. "That boy has never gone so far out of his way to help someone." The giant began, his voice ever gentle. As he went on however, the disappointed could be detected, like a father who learned of his child's misbehavior.

Lowering his head he looked the mare in the eye, his large eyes saddened. "He is normally rather awkward around people, preferring to act rather than speak, and unable to understand some social intricacies such as personal space. But he is good at heart, very bright, and took great care in locating those herbs and helping you. So why treat him so coldly?" His massive head cocked as he posed the question. His tone still retained the softness, never raising in anger though he felt quite frustrated inside.

"I understand he made you uncomfortable, when he approached you. He did the same thing with me, though he actually plowed into me at the time." A smile ghosted his lips before vanishing. "But he never sought to harm or attack. Why do you seek to remain hostile towards one who sought to give you aid? You hurt him, just now. Not because he expected praise, a simple nod of genuine thanks would be enough for Vynter. But because you treated him so lowly, like he was some nagging child you wished to placate so you could be rid of them. Yet you come to me asking for help, expecting me to offer you a kindness already been shown to you by Vynter. After you treat him, my friend, one I care for as my own, so rudely. My dear, you muddy your beauty, you are more than that." He really wanted to understand how someone could contemptuously brush off such a kind act so easily?

"We do have a summit in the west that is less hot, though the scorch touches all lands. It's height and lake there can offer some relief." He replied after a long pause, his gaze unflinching. "I wish you safe travels, and much happiness. And should you ever need my aid I will still offer it, though I ask you remember what I have said. This world is treacherous enough without all of us trying to harm or undermine one another. If we forget that, we will all die out here." With a heavy sigh and a small smile, he patted the mare's shoulder with his large wing. The motion was tender and his eyes showed true concern for this young stranger.He would wait for her explanation, outburst, or goodbye with a quiet calmness.

talk talk talk talk
Roscorro
I believe this world ain't half as bad as it looks.
I believe most poeple are good.

ooc: Forgot to say that Rosco's piece of hope split and shared itseld Valkyrie in my 'ooc' section on my last post. Oops!

Piece of Hope. A fist-sized ball of pleasant light, giving hope and light to whomever has it. Infinitely split-able. Mitigates the harmful and violent effects of the Rift.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleep well, and dream of fat prey that runs slow… - by Roscorro - 02-25-2018, 10:56 PM