This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Sleep well, and dream of fat prey that runs slow…
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
She was completely overwhelmed. She had been thrust into their world and then badgered by two strangers. One of whom looked like something that would want to eat her rather than be her friend. He could see the sheen that began to form of her body as the heat beat down on them relentlessly. Unlike her, he was used to the heat. Welcomed it even. His body thrived within the hot temperatures, even with his massive cloak on. A gift from his dragon blood. Though it turned on him in the cold season as it nearly went into shock, unable to handle the negative temperatures.

Her gear suggested that she was been in an area where warmth was needed to survive. Surely she was dyeing of heat in it now? She continued to steal glances at him, concerned that her gawking would upset him no doubt. He smiled at her concern. Though his actions had startled her into stepping back, she did not run. Likely still too stunned to make enough sense of her world to flee. Or her core nature had taken hold as her mind whirled within, unable to collect itself. Either way she made it obvious that she did not trust them. But she was unhurt, that was what the stallion cared about. Though the heat could soon change that if they did not find some water or shade.

He gave a nod of his head. "I am glad. The passage over to the this world can be rough on some." He replied. Upon learning her name he offered a bow of his head. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Valkyrie." He looked down to Vynter as he blurted out a single word, describing the mare as pretty. The giant chuckled warmly as he met the lad's gaze. "That she is." He looked back to Valkyrie. "I suppose you are looking for an explanation as to what is going on. Most people who are swallowed into this world tend to want answers-" Before he could go on his younger companion suddenly burst forward as he lost his own footing. The brown, massive head of the stallion shot forward as he attempted to grab Vynter by the tail to stop him from stumbling into the shaken mare, missing it by a whisker. Alarm rang through his body and he was certain the two would go down. But they did not as Vynter managed to bring himself to a halt just a heartbeat before colliding. To which he followed up by complimenting Valkyrie again. This time throwing in her name.

The older wanderer let out a heavy breath as his shoulders sagged. Honestly. He looked to Valkryie apologetically as he struggled not to laugh at the comical sight before him. The poor thing was going through a hard enough time, the last thing she needed was to be laughed at.
talk talk talk talk
Roscorro
I believe this world ain't half as bad as it looks.
I believe most poeple are good.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleep well, and dream of fat prey that runs slow… - by Roscorro - 02-24-2018, 04:43 AM