This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
[SWP] line of sight
Open Uwaritace 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
It's said she's made of storm cells
and a wild wolf's hungry heart
Her ears flickered toward Rixen as he spoke, a smile blooming across her features as they contemplated what to do. “I agree.” She offered him, enjoying the fact that they could simply think about what to do and work with it together rather than being too stubborn and wanting to do it all by themselves. It was refreshing to have someone like Rixen to speak to and travel with, and she found his friendship points growing in her book every moment they spent together. She watched him briefly as he finished speaking before an unknown voice rung out to her - directly to her.

Turning her head to the source, she spotted a vaguely familiar mare – sometime when she was still a child, young and gangly and missing her sibling. It took her a moment, but she registered the mare, and another smile crossed her pink splattered lips. “I’m afraid I can’t remember your name, but I have seen you before.” She offered at first. She remembered the mare living in the World’s Edge – it would have been the time her father had ruled the land. So quietly, she dipped her head in greeting. “I am Kiada, daughter of Rexanna and Tembovu the Elephant King.” She added in, to add some hopefully recognizable names to the list of how this mare might know her.

This is Rixen, we’re here to help heal the land. Would you like to join us? We’re trying to take these –” She tilted her head back to gesture to the orbs of light that sat at both her and Rixen’s hip, – to help restore this part of the land.” She added in, gesturing with her inky head to the large tree the mare was standing behind. Then, Kiada looked to Rixen with a smile as if to say that perhaps the mare would need an orb, and if he wanted to share his own she’d work on finding a place to put the orb.

"Talk."
that she's learnt the lightning's secret—
to ripping darkened skies apart.
Kiada
image | coding

@Rixen @Glacia I think Glacia and Kiada were at herd meetings together but I can't recall if they ever officially met, so I just made it so she named her parent's xD Feel free to say you saw her in a meeting or something before, if you choose to go that route! <3 and Yoko, Kiada plans on searching for a place to put the orb and if you want Rixen can share his own orb with Glacia while she does so :o

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
[SWP] line of sight - by Kiada - 02-12-2018, 07:37 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Glacia - 02-14-2018, 06:59 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Rixen - 02-14-2018, 07:49 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Rift Presence - 02-14-2018, 01:04 PM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Kiada - 02-16-2018, 03:41 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Rixen - 02-17-2018, 07:08 PM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Rift Presence - 02-20-2018, 01:49 PM