This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I will be found
Open Riptide Isles 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
the sun inside of her rages like wildfire
The trill of greeting to Khairi from Pandora had a small dip of his head in return. While Khairi was quite the hunter, he didn’t exactly feed the same way that Pandora did. Where owls tended to swallow creatures whole, Khairi was more of a scavenger. Though, while it was hard to scavenge things in the Rift, he wasn’t beyond killing a creature to disregard the meat and feast on the marrow inside it’s bones. His powerful beak was strong enough to break a bone up to the size of a lamb’s femur, though he rarely hunted or scavenged any creatures that were that size. Not without Keusi by his side as it was back in Helovia. The thought kept Khairi a bit solemn as he flew with Pandora, hoping that his presence wasn’t too frightening. At the very least, the vulture preferred small creatures instead of other feathered beings.

At Otem’s hello, Kiada offered a grin to her. Though the next set of words from the Autumn mare had her head drifting up to where the pair of birds hunted as she nodded quietly. “I have seen a few others with companions, but I’m not sure where they’ve gone to. Erebos lost one of his two companions, and my mother still has hers.” She offered in the hope of bringing some brightness to the conversation. Yet, she understood. She remembered wandering the various lands in Helovia and seeing all these creatures tied down to each horse. It was something she found exciting and was beyond pleased when Khairi hatched and was hers. “Perhaps the Rift has its own creatures for companions? And with the sickness they haven’t been able to show yet.” She offered thoughtfully, perhaps a bit sad at the idea of these companions unable to come to life because of the dark looming shadow the Rift always had.

She shook her head to ward away the saddened thoughts, tossing her pale forelock from her sweaty face as she turned her gaze back to Otem. “I do miss Helovia.” She added in, her eyes glazing over with a small amount of darkness. “I miss everyone that was there, the happiness everyone had, the homes to go to.” There was a pause as she turned her gaze back to Otem. “I think it was a brave and great thing you did to try and start a herd. I’d like to help you in any way I can.” Kiada added in, offering her a small smile as the brightness returned to her eyes.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 07:32 PM
RE: I will be found - by Kiada - 01-29-2018, 07:45 PM