This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I will be found
Open Riptide Isles 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
the sun inside of her rages like wildfire
It was such a warm day, so warm in fact that Kiada couldn’t for the life of her get rid of that sweat sheen that turned her gilded hide into a darker bronze, darkening her face to where ivory stripes turned grey and the black turned into a dark depthless, starless night. But she continued wandering, if for nothing else than to have something to do with her time. As she wandered, Khairi hunted as he usually did when nothing important was happening. The vulture seemed to have this insatiable hunger that even the creatures of the Rift couldn’t help.

So Kiada continued to wander until Khairi alerted her. He spotted Pandora, swooping in her own hunt. Quietly, the vulture slipped toward the owl and crooned a greeting with a strange kind of smile on his bearded beak. And while he was busy with Pandora, Kiada knew that Otem was more than likely nearby – and so the young mare began her own hunt to search for the pegasus. Thankfully, it hadn’t taken long, but the sheen of sweat still stuck to her thick neck as she approached the autumn colored mare. “Otem!” She called cheerfully toward the mare. “Khairi saw Pandora nearby so I thought you’d be around.” She offered the mare with a gentle smile, stepping closer toward her.

Kiada hadn't seen Otem since everyone had been sharing hope with the various creatures of the Rift, and hadn't really had a chance to speak to her outside of the gathering meeting the young woman had called. She felt as though there was much to be said, mainly of which how the Mountain that Knows was able to speak through something that Otem had worn. Perhaps it was a question for another day, or perhaps she'd find a way to bring it up in this happy circumstance.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

@Otem

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 07:32 PM