This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Tha Mo Ghaol Air Àird A' Chuain
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
Roscorro
Silence hung heavy in the air. It seemed the boy was truly not one for talking. Preferring to simply observe rather than converse. So the Clydesdale merely watched him. He would not press the boy to answer. Things would come in time and at Vynter's own pace. Roscorro was never in so much of a hurry to force people into anything. He had been forced to live his life in the shadows of his own kingdom. A prince caste aside out of disgrace, for something he had no control over. As such he cared little for pushing other around with force or words. No. Even if he had received no answer, Roscorro would have treated Vynter with the same care and concern as he had for any youngling he came across.

It was not in his nature to judge the quietness of the one before him. Perhaps it was this quiet patients and understanding that prompted the boy to finally speak. Uttering a single, heartbreaking word. No. So his parents had not come with him. Presumably they had died with their world. His eyes softened in sadness. "Do you have any family here?" He asked, though he did not expect much of a response. The lad was more interested in his odd appearance than talking. Perhaps this was the way he coped, though Rosco suspected that this was simply the way he was.

Heaving a heavy sigh he shook himself, as if shedding water from his pelt. "I do not have any family here myself-" his own family had kicked him out of their world and into this one in hopes that he'd die. "Though I have found others to call my friends, my family." He thought fondly of all of those he had met during his travels within this world. Kiada, Taivas, Gwyn, and so many more. All of them were dear to him. Like unto family. "Would you like to come with me?" He went on. Best give the lad someone to travel with while they figured out what to do about it. "I am Roscorro, by the way." Again he did not expect much of a conversation from the other. Simple, one word answers seemed to be his thing.

talk talk talk talk
You Can be king again
image credit

@Vynter <3
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
Tha Mo Ghaol Air Àird A' Chuain - by Roscorro - 01-25-2018, 06:50 AM
RE: Tha Mo Ghaol Air Àird A' Chuain - by Vynter - 02-01-2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Tha Mo Ghaol Air Àird A' Chuain - by Vynter - 02-04-2018, 10:51 PM
RE: Tha Mo Ghaol Air Àird A' Chuain - by Vynter - 02-12-2018, 10:35 PM
RE: Tha Mo Ghaol Air Àird A' Chuain - by Roscorro - 02-19-2018, 05:31 AM
RE: Tha Mo Ghaol Air Àird A' Chuain - by Vynter - 02-26-2018, 05:02 AM