This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
chemical kids & mechanical brides
Private Green Labyrinth 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
Kiada

Her ears wavered briefly as he spoke, acknowledging that it was indeed something but as she gazed longer at the swirling mass of mist encompassing the green labyrinth, perhaps she missed the undertone to his words that was entertained. Nevertheless, she kept her gaze ahead, waiting a few moments before the antlered man spoke beside her, questioning her of the Rift’s Sickness. She nodded along with that quietly, her lips pursed together for a brief moment before she inhaled. “I wonder if it’s nice again back in Helovia, and this is just the replacement until we heal it and tear it back.” She paused, thoughtfully, before shaking her head. Her white forelock dancing across her elegantly striped face. “No, that doesn’t make sense. Either way, I’m hoping all this hope we’re spreading will fix it. I grew up in this land, it was close to the herds I lived in before.” She offered the knowledge willingly before shrugging.

Her deflation had gone noticed though, and her ears flickered as he spoke of not being disappointed. The words, regardless of his noticing her sadness, seemed to loosen a knot burrowing deep within her chest. She offered him a kind smile, agreeing with the idea and the sentiment within his voice. “I hope it does.” She offered quietly before stepping forward, deeper into the mists. To the point where there was a slight fork in their paths. Kiada pointed with her head toward the left part of the trail, glancing sidelong at Rixen once more. “That path I took and wandered deep within the Labyrinth here in the Rift and met the Magnus Metus. Quite terrifying up close, they don’t have eyes but they have this long snout with sharp teeth that rotate.” She offered to him before angling her head toward the right section.

And over that way, back in Helovia, I found Khairi’s egg against a large bulk of bamboo.” She reminisced, waiting in case Rixen had questions.

"Talk."

img by Mar <3 || coding by Smitty <3

@Rixen <33

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
chemical kids & mechanical brides - by Kiada - 01-23-2018, 07:27 AM
RE: chemical kids & mechanical brides - by Rixen - 01-24-2018, 03:19 AM
RE: chemical kids & mechanical brides - by Kiada - 01-25-2018, 03:16 AM
RE: chemical kids & mechanical brides - by Rixen - 01-27-2018, 07:11 AM