This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I've lived a very long time, so my name is like a story
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
She had trouble looking between the felled tree and the unicorn before her. The more she looked at him, the more she noticed subtle things – the way he was built was similar to her own. Muscular yet lean, draft-like but not. There was an elegance to him that reminded her of her still youthful clumsiness. And when she looked down, she noticed the cloven hooves at his feet, the scars that seemed to litter his skin. But when she drifted her gaze from him to the Tree, she couldn’t understand what had done it. It was obvious to the Harpy that it wasn’t the male before her – no, he simply was the one that had found it. There was no blood or signs of an attack in this place, perhaps he was as unlucky as she was to have stumbled across whatever had fallen it.

So she met his gaze, those seemingly unflinching eyes of violet with a cat-like pupil set within their hues. He answered her as honestly as she thought he could, and she bobbed her head slightly as if understanding. She, too, didn’t know what had attacked this tree, and as the flames across her spine licked in uncertainty, she remained, her eyes dancing between the two unfamiliar creatures before her. Yet, the creature spoke again – his voice weaving through the air to her as her perked her ivory rimmed ears to listen. “The Rift is unpredictable these days.” He announces, and she felt as though she could laugh at that. Of course it was, what in the Rift was predictable? “It feels as though it always has been.” It was a naïve thing to say, but Kiada had no way of knowing that Raistlyn was from here – she had simply fallen through the Portal as Kisamoa herded them into it. She had been here awhile, but not as long as the man before her.

Nevertheless, he spoke again – acknowledging the creature as a Living Tree. She nodded quietly, her lips tightening in a small flat line before she stepped closer to get a better look at this Tree. “I’ve never heard of them before.” She offered, her glacial blue gaze lifting to search for Raistlyn. “I’m Kiada by the way.” She added as a way of hoping they could be at least somewhat friendly toward one another. "Have you been here long?" She asked, unable to recognize him from any of the events she had been to, but then again the Harpy hadn't entirely been looking for others during those times.

"Talk."
Kiada
she had a wild, wandering soul
but when she loved, she loved with chaos
and that made all the difference.

image | coding

@Raistlyn <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've lived a very long time, so my name is like a story - by Kiada - 01-25-2018, 03:47 AM