This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Sweat and Stone
Trial Ultima 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

Random? Otem felt simultaneously crestfallen and disbelieving. She had always thought of the Rift as something almost sentient. Perhaps not precisely the sort of sentience that she had, but certainly more so than any particular tree or bush had. The Rift was a thing, it wasn't just the name of this place. If it could bestow magic and gifts, why think the trials were random? Oh sure, so far Otem had to do some strange things, but she always thought there had been a purpose behind it. Without any more justification than her gut instincts to support her conclusion, Otem kept silent about her differing beliefs, and merely shrugged as K'yarie continued speaking.

"Convince someone to steal something? And help someone else?" Pondering for a moment, Otem looked even more confused. "Those almost sound like the same thing." Was there some subtle difference she wasn't picking up? Or had the Rift simply given the pretty equine an easier task?

Otem's mind returned to when she had stolen Iskra's blade. She had been meaning to give it back to him immediately, but then they'd gotten sidetracked, and since then she hadn't seen her lightning friend. Looking down at the necklace around her neck, Otem looked back towards K'yarie. "I suppose it isn't really stealing if I were to say you could take something from me, huh? So what are you going to do?"

otem

I'm a cold day in august, I'm a stream too shallow.
I'm a heart-shaped box with no letter inside.
Image Credits

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
Sweat and Stone - by K'yarie - 01-21-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Sweat and Stone - by Otem - 01-22-2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Sweat and Stone - by K'yarie - 01-28-2018, 04:01 AM
RE: Sweat and Stone - by Otem - 01-28-2018, 04:32 PM
RE: Sweat and Stone - by K'yarie - 01-29-2018, 02:09 AM
RE: Sweat and Stone - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 03:38 PM
RE: Sweat and Stone - by K'yarie - 01-30-2018, 04:40 AM
RE: Sweat and Stone - by Otem - 01-30-2018, 03:31 PM
RE: Sweat and Stone - by K'yarie - 01-31-2018, 03:05 AM