This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Just Another Day
RP Wanted The Portal 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
otem
You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley
You can tell the sun in his jealous sky when we walked in fields of gold

Ma'am? Otem certainly wasn't a ma'am and doubted she would ever be. She assumed the pegasus was merely being polite, but the locution made Otem feel slightly awkward, as if the petite mare was expecting too much from her. "I like Ginny. And my name is Otem." Otem offered, forcing a smile and trying to hide the unease the had begun to slosh in her belly like a cold rain. 

Glancing around despite the fact that Otem knew she would not be able to see the Rift thing when it came, but looking for it nonetheless, she took a breath. "This place is called the Rift. Where you are now ... a presence lives. I don't think you can leave here until it comes. Something will stop you if you try-" Otem shook her ram-horned head, knowing that the words leaving her lips weren't as helpful as she intended them to be. "When it comes, don't be scared." She concluded reassuringly. "You won't be hurt. You just might be ... " Might be what? Ravaged? Magically invalidated? Metaphysically assaulted? "It might change you ... It's hard to say what will happen. "

Offering a small smile, Otem looked at the glowing ball of light that hovered just near her shoulder. "Here - you can have one of these too." As if on command, the ball of light split into two distinct spheres. One stayed near Otem, and the other drifted towards Ginny and halted near her shoulder. The light pulsed gently and warmly as it did so, as if carried on an invisible sea. "It's a ball of hope." Otem stated, her bi-coloured gaze looking into her own orb. "It helps to heal the land around you."

Woohooo! This is your ball of light. It's part of the site-wide plot we have going on! :D

Image Credits

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
Just Another Day - by Fjorgyn Khan - 01-16-2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Just Another Day - by Otem - 01-16-2018, 05:27 PM
RE: Just Another Day - by Fjorgyn Khan - 01-16-2018, 07:57 PM
RE: Just Another Day - by Otem - 01-16-2018, 08:03 PM
RE: Just Another Day - by Rift Presence - 01-17-2018, 03:53 PM