This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Pixellated Dreams
RP Wanted The Portal 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

another mind, another soul, another body to grow old.
it's not complicated.

"Of course!" Otem replied immediately. When she had initially proposed that they should start forming something like a herd, it was met with mostly opposition. Well, not quite opposition, but certainly there wasn't anyone who wanted to step up and take charge of the project. And she couldn't do it ... right? And so they'd just sort of left things less solidified than she would have liked. They agreed to look out for one another and to join back up, but not much more than that.

"Like I said, it's just east of here. Even without wings it doesn't take long to get there, and you won't miss it. It's the only place around here with anything like buildings - even though they're all mostly destroyed. We decided to meet there since it's so recognizable and close to the portal."

This was something Otem could answer. She had to remind herself constantly about the good things here, so that the pain of losing her mother and the rest of her family wouldn't weigh so heavily on her soul. "Well, there's a God here. He's called Kisamoa. He isn't ... Well, I don't know if there are Gods where you come from, but he's nothing like the Gods from where I was from. He makes mistakes and he doesn't act like he knows everything. It's ... interesting. But he can also be very kind. He's the one who gave us the balls of hope." Looking outwards, Otem wondered where to start. This land was vast, and she'd only seen a relatively small part of it.

"There's a place where there are manatees that sing. There are caves made out of crystal and trees that can walk around. I found some plants once that made me see things-" Otem paused, not really sure if that was a good thing. But it didn't seem like a bad thing, so she shrugged and continued. "There are the weirdest animals around here though. Most of them are nice and the ones that aren't .. well, it's obvious." Otem though about the Magnus Metus and it's great eye-less face and shuttered.

"Mostly though ... this place needs our help. And I don't know about you, but it's sort of nice to be needed, you know ?"

art by Chloe!

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-15-2018, 11:26 PM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Otem - 01-16-2018, 02:03 AM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-16-2018, 03:00 AM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Rift Presence - 01-16-2018, 07:19 AM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-16-2018, 10:06 PM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Otem - 01-16-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-16-2018, 10:25 PM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Otem - 01-16-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-17-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Otem - 01-17-2018, 02:17 AM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-17-2018, 04:03 AM