This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
What are this?
Open The Pinnacle 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
there are no markings on her country roads
no signs that show the way back home

Otem's orb bobbed silently, appearing to say that no, it couldn't do anything about the black curtain before her.  Despite this, as Rixen's voice called out, she momentarily mistook it for being the voice of her orb, and jumped back startled. It was only as he continued, Fancy seeing you here, that the girl's rationality caught up with her. Turning around, heart still thumping slightly from the adrenaline rushing through her system, she spied the oddly decorated unicorn she'd now bumped into on a handful of occasions, and smiled.

"Hello Rixen. Do you know anything about this?" She inquired. Like her mother before her, Otem often forgot pleasantries and social niceties, like saying things such as, How are you Rixen. It's nice to see you again, etc,. Instead her mind had turned directly back to the veil of black that seemed to blockade the way forward.

"Rocks go through-" She indicated by kicking a pebble with her hoof. It went through the black partition as if there was nothing there at all. "But organic matter doesn't. I saw a bug bounce off of it earlier. I ... I haven't tried touching it yet though. I don't think anything good would happen if I did."

Image credits

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
What are this? - by Otem - 01-08-2018, 07:29 PM
RE: What are this? - by Rixen - 01-14-2018, 10:56 PM
RE: What are this? - by Otem - 01-15-2018, 05:22 PM
RE: What are this? - by Rixen - 01-15-2018, 08:49 PM
RE: What are this? - by Otem - 01-15-2018, 08:58 PM
RE: What are this? - by Rixen - 01-17-2018, 03:08 AM
RE: What are this? - by Otem - 01-17-2018, 04:17 PM
RE: What are this? - by Rixen - 01-18-2018, 05:53 AM
RE: What are this? - by Otem - 01-22-2018, 03:59 PM
RE: What are this? - by Rixen - 01-25-2018, 04:24 AM
RE: What are this? - by Otem - 01-26-2018, 06:09 PM