This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I don't care about sunny days.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
The stranger gave a single answer, though to which question he was not sure. Then the stallion felt a shift in the air, the same presence he had felt before had returned. But instead of caressing his skin and stealing his magic, it focused on the wanderer. Then a strange sound filled the air, causing his ears the fly forward. The other's exclamation told him that it was not normal. When the world lit up he was not surprised by the large male's reaction towards him, the way he blamed him for the strange sound. Each step reminded him a lot like a strange duck that he had heard over head before.  

It would be comical, if it hadn't freaked the other out so much. At his accusatory tone the Clydesdale merely remained calm, his lips slumping into a frown. "The Rift." He began. "That is what this place is called. A world between worlds. It has a habit of, messing with those newly entered into the land. I had once been able to keep others warm, and this land took it. Though it never modified anything physical to those I have met before."

"But there is a way to remove it. This land enjoys playing games and offers trials to those seeking to restore or gain magic, or remove strange effects like what it has given you." He made no comment about how he had reacted to his looks. Most everyone responded in this way towards him. He could do nothing about it. But that did not stop him from being kind or helpful. This fellow was it a strange land, he just had something unsettling happen to him. Not to mention he just set eyes on a giant monster in the middle of a thunderstorm.

"My name is Roscorro, I apologize for startling you. I tend to do that to people" The last sentence was spoken with deep amusement. As he spoke the piece of hope floated forward. It split in two, the second one moving closer to the other large horse while the original returned to him. "And the shining ball is called a Piece of Hope. It is a gift from the god of this world, designed to help restore this broken land."

"Talk."

But You Cannot Break My Hope!
I'm Still Undefeated!
image || coding

ooc: A piece of hope has been shared with Lohengrin. Piece of Hope. A fist-sized ball of pleasant light, giving hope and light to whomever has it. Infinitely split-able. Mitigates the harmful and violent effects of the Rift.

@Lohengrin
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
I don't care about sunny days. - by Lohengrin - 01-09-2018, 06:36 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Roscorro - 01-09-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Lohengrin - 01-10-2018, 07:59 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Roscorro - 01-14-2018, 06:33 AM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Lohengrin - 01-27-2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Roscorro - 01-28-2018, 02:28 AM