This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I don't care about sunny days.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
Had the giant known of the other's thoughts, he would have been amused. They were but two souls caught in a midnight storm. Unfortunate and alone. He had just as much right to be concerned about the traveler's intentions, especially having seen what he had within the rift. Things were not always as they seemed. A small, insignificant looking creature could posses enough power to level a mountain. He had learned to treat carefully around that which he did not know, though he had never lost his pleasantness or child-like fascination of all that is new. He looked towards every encounter with another equine as a chance to make another friend. Though he was not so foolish as to think that all were kind hearted wanderers. He knew all to well the cruelty that could lay within the hearts of others. And so he had chosen to hail the other rather than slip up to him in the dark and the rain. He knew they were there, now they knew he knew. If they were of the unsavory ilk.

Having seen movement of the other he had a general idea of their location, though they could have moved on. But the voice soon proved that they had stopped when he had called out to them. The sound was faint and hoarse, as if the voice had not been used in a long time. But his long ears did indeed pick it out from the hiss of the rain. A small smile traced his lips. He moved forward a step, wishing to lessen the distance so he could hear the other without coming too close. No sense putting either of them within the other's personal space. Best to keep things at a comfortable distance until they both had a chance to gauge the other. Though it was rather difficult to get a reading on another in this rain. "Ho there! Quite a miserable night to be out for a stroll isn't it?" He said in amusement. "Do you seek shelter? If so I know a place where one can dry their bones." He had seen the large tree in one of his other visits here and was certain he could find it again. He moved a step closer, his head cocking in curiosity as he looked to the other for an answer. He could now see a distinct shape darker than the world around him.

He lifted his head, nostrils flaring. Water streamed down his body, running with his muscles and scales. Another flash of lighting forked across the sky. The world was thrown in stark contrast as light and shadow seemed to fight for supremacy. It was in this brief light that the two wanderers were revealed. Again his spines and scales glittered like fire. The orange feathers upon his wings seemed to glow like embers as the true magnificence of the giant was revealed. Stormy eyes would look upon the other in the short span of light, taking in the equally massive wanderer, gauging his reaction before the world grew dark. It was very likely that the traveler would see him as a threat, even more so now that he had gazed upon his visage.

But You Cannot Break My Hope!
I'm Still Undefeated!
image || coding
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
I don't care about sunny days. - by Lohengrin - 01-09-2018, 06:36 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Roscorro - 01-09-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Lohengrin - 01-10-2018, 07:59 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Roscorro - 01-14-2018, 06:33 AM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Lohengrin - 01-27-2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Roscorro - 01-28-2018, 02:28 AM