This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
sinner playing as a preacher
RP Wanted The Portal 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
K I A D A
golden child, lion girl — tell me what it’s like to conquer.
She watched the portal do whatever it did to the newcomers, internally flinching as it seemed to caress each creature. The young woman remembered the feeling as the portal changed her own magic and items, remembered the shock that swarmed her chest as her Kaos amulet exploded, leaving her with the glowing X wound that seeped from her chest. Never the less, she continued her watchful gaze on the stallions, quietly noticing the droop of wings and the smirk that grew on the demon’s face. The demon spoke before she could further investigate the ivory man, speaking of his sinning that sent a small amount of humor through her bones.

Oh, she liked these two already. Opposites, yet somehow as though they were two sides of the same coin. She listened as the demon finished and the pale man introduced himself, of course not before speaking in a language that she didn’t understand. A smirk crossed her face as she dipped her head to the ivory man and spoke in her own tongue. “Sijui unachosema, lakini naweza kusema lugha zingine pia.” (I know not what you say, but I can speak other tongues too) and she grinned at the man with that roguish grin she had mastered after so many months of doing so. Then, as he introduced himself as Yezdao and a preacher, she tilted her head curiously.

But then the demon was speaking, reiterating the preacher part that had Kiada so curious. Khairi remained on her back, ever watchful with those scarlet eyes as she surveyed the onyx man as he spoke. It seemed they were all granting themselves titles. Well, three could definitely play that game. She dipped her head to the demon and reached down to press her shoulder plate to constrict it back into its small form, revealing her spotted hide and golden body littered with small scars. She looked up again, as Khairi bounced up her neck to remove her faceplate and lay it gently across her neck to reveal her exotic striped face, and flashed another smile to the men. “I guess that leaves me – I am Kiada, the Burning Harpy.” She announced, flashing a confident wink in their directions before gesturing with her dark head to Khairi still sitting along her spine. “And this is Khairi.” The bird crooned menacingly from his place on his bonded. She was quiet for a moment before clearing her throat to speak again. “I take it you're both new here?

fearless child, broken girl — tell me what it’s like to burn.

x

@Alastor @Yezdao omg this thread <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
sinner playing as a preacher - by Yezdao - 01-08-2018, 12:29 AM
RE: sinner playing as a preacher - by Alastor - 01-08-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: sinner playing as a preacher - by Kiada - 01-08-2018, 06:14 AM
RE: sinner playing as a preacher - by Yezdao - 01-08-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: sinner playing as a preacher - by Alastor - 01-09-2018, 08:31 PM