This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
A sad song in a minor key.
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

As the mare begins to speak Otem suddenly realizes that it must have been she who had been singing. Indeed the very cadence of her voice, while no longer melodic, still seems to carry a tune deep within. Otem's lips push together, as if trying to hold in a secret, and immediately she feels as though she's interrupted something: a mare who seems to have the same soft glow as the stars themselves, singing on the cliffs alone?

Swallowing, Otem considers leaving, but then Taivas offers an interesting answer to her query, and the girl's intrigue keeps her rooted in place.

"But it was the same star? Just in a different position?" The autumn-coloured girl asks curiously, though her voice is tinged with a bizarre sort of need. She needs the answer to be yes. "I didn't take the time to properly study the stars at home...and when we were pulled through the portal I thought.." Her voice breaks off, and a shaky laugh escapes her lips. It's the laugh of someone who is uncomfortable, but trying not to be. Admitting ignorance is not really Otem's strong suit. "I thought maybe we were in a different universe or something." She concludes, shoving the words out of her mouth as if saying them is all that's needed to erase the silly thought from her mind.

Glancing upwards, Otem reasons that if these really are all the same stars, just in a different place, then they must still be under the same sky as Helovia.

Or ... maybe they are just in the universe as wherever the pale mare came from.

Why didn't I ever pay attention to the stars before! She silently chastises herself, trying not to grate her teeth together as she scanned the skyline for anything that she recognized.

otem
Image Credits

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
A sad song in a minor key. - by Taivas - 01-07-2018, 05:35 AM
RE: A sad song in a minor key. - by Otem - 01-15-2018, 06:00 PM
RE: A sad song in a minor key. - by Taivas - 01-22-2018, 07:15 PM
RE: A sad song in a minor key. - by Otem - 01-22-2018, 08:06 PM
RE: A sad song in a minor key. - by Taivas - 01-23-2018, 05:19 PM