This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Welcome to the Black Parade
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
The brown giant rebuffed her compliment with a humble shrug. "It's what anyone would do." It was what many were doing. Though perhaps some of their reasons weren't quite as honorable as his. He truly wished to help this world. Not because he didn't want toe nd up going down with the ship, but because it had become his home. If it fell, he would fall with it. But not before fighting to save it. How strange that a world so corrupt and seemingly hell bent on making their lives difficult had become so dear to the stallion. But as harsh and formidable as this land was, it had accepted him. Had lead him to people who accepted without a second thought. With a world as crazy as this, he was normal.

His face brightened at the pretty mare's next words. "Thank you! I am glad to have met you as well." His heart warmed at being told such a simple statement. Very few had ever told him that they were glad to have met him. Many ended up cursing his name within his world. His parents did not take kindly to those who befriended him and delighted in teaching them a painful lesson with the stallion as a witness. Anyone that chose to call him friend in the past was at great risk. They could never come to his aid or defend him in front of his parents, or else they would be fiercely punished. They remained in the shadows. Even when he was banished to this land, they did not come forward. Though he never held it against them. Only his adopted mother and his prison guard who had tutored him in the art of battle, had been permitted to watch him disappear into the portal on the simple grounds that they were his handlers. They were there to see to it that he did not try to fight back or escape. One as the guard, the other as a thinly veiled hostage.

So even despite the hardships he faced within the rift, he held more loyalty to it than his own homeland. This was the land where he was free and his friends could love him openly and were never forced to actually be with him. "Neither had I!" he said with youthful enthusiasm. "I had never known that other worlds even existed until I had been told that I was to come here. But I had not imagined that it would be a land consisting of lands it had taken from other worlds. It is strange, dangerous, and can change suddenly. But it is also beautiful, mysterious, and awe inspiring. I am happy to claim it as my home. I hope that you may be able to call it home one day, as well."

He gave a nod of agreement. "You have helped us come closer to our goal. As you explore that light will begin to spread." It excited him! Knowing that he had helped a little. Done something to advance their efforts. And now they had another person to help advance their goal. The more pieces of hope that were in the world, the higher the chance that the Rift would be saved. At the mention of food the mare's stomach growled. He gave a small chuckle at her response, then turned. "This way then!" He would lead the way, measuring his steps to make it easier for the smaller woman to follow him. Fore his strides were long, eating up the ground with fewer steps then that of Blackbird. So he checked his own gate to make following easier in the fog and shadows. "Perhaps I should not ask. But what was your world like?" He titled his head to the side so he could look back at her as they walked. "Forgive me. You don't have to answer. For many the subject can be rather, difficult to talk about." He should not have pried into her personal life. It was rude.

"Talk."

But You Cannot Break My Hope!
I'm Still Undefeated!
image || coding

@Blackbird
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 12-31-2017, 04:53 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 04:42 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-01-2018, 05:11 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 07:53 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-01-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-10-2018, 03:30 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-11-2018, 09:33 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-14-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-15-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-15-2018, 05:20 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-15-2018, 06:54 PM