This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Welcome to the Black Parade
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
Her terrified reaction was rather comical and he'd have laughed it he didn't feel so bad for nearly scaring the live out of her. He lowered his head and shrunk away, his wings spreading outward in a placating gesture. "I'm not here to harm you." He said in a soothing tone. "I'm sorry for frightening you, I didn't realize you were there." His silver sphere continued to circle about the dark mare before suddenly settling. It grew brighter as it stilled and the giant watched it curiously. it had never done that before. Like a raindrop breaking apart the orb split into two pieces. Now there were to sphere of the exact same size floating over the mare. The original orb shot back toward Roscorro, causing him to smile fondly, while the second remained beside Blackbird. So that was what Kisamoa meant by sharing the light of hope. Just like before when the god had touched it, the light had split. He wondered if it would fill this mare with the same warmth and comfort that he had felt when he had come into contact with it. He certainly hoped so.

He was doing a lot of hoping lately, but that wasn't all that new. Hope had been what kept him alive for this long. Hope for a better day. "My name is Roscorro." He said, returning his attention to Blackbird. "And that little floating ball is called a Piece of Hope. It is a gift from the god of this world." He gestured towards her new companion with his nose. It was a lot to take in, so he kept things simple rather than launching into details about how the light would help save this world. He was sure she was still trying to digest their encounter.  She could still decide the bolt at any moment. But she hadn't instantly fled, so that was a plus.

"Are you new to The Rift?" If she did not have an orb she had not been at the gathering called by Kaos, and he did not recall seeing her at the tree of light. Either she was new, or very reclusive. With the light shinning upon her he could see her far better, no longer wrapped in the darkness like she had been before. Her frame was small, much smaller then himself. He must appear massive to her. Elegantly built she was a beautiful little thing. He could see her gaunt frame in the dim light casted by their pieces of hope. It spoke of hunger. His features softened even further as his bleeding heart kicked in. He knew what it felt like to hunger for food and he instantly wished to help ease that pain. But he first had to earn this mare's trust.

"Talk."

But You Cannot Break My Hope!
I'm Still Undefeated!
image || coding
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 12-31-2017, 04:53 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 04:42 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-01-2018, 05:11 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 07:53 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-01-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-10-2018, 03:30 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-11-2018, 09:33 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-14-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-15-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-15-2018, 05:20 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-15-2018, 06:54 PM