This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
king for a day
Private Solanis 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
As Roscorro spoke, her ears perked toward him curiously – hoping to find out what he had done in those weeks they hadn’t spoke to one another. She nodded quietly to him. As he spoke of the filly he was protecting, she nodded along with his story quietly. Her nodding slowed slightly as he spoke of only knowing tunnels and darkness, and a small frown crossed her pink freckled face. She couldn’t imagine what it would have been like to never see the sky or grass beneath her feet. She remembered the Borealis from her first herdland and home back in Helovia – and how the colors took the air from her lungs the first time she saw them. She wondered if Roscorro had ever seen such beauty across the nighttime sky.

But before she could mention it, or bring up a worse memory for Roscorro, she clamped her lips shut. His fears of not helping the girl were something that Kiada could understand. However, as he mentioned she came from Helovia and who the girl’s father was, Kiada nodded to him. “Ah, I do know Rikyn.” She offered him with a small smile. “I met him first when I was a child. But my mother has known him much longer than I.” She offered with a reassuring nod. “I’d know him if I saw him, perhaps he’s around her somewhere.” She added in thoughtfully. “I can help you try to find him for her?” Kiada pondered once again, her icy eyes dancing toward Roscorro’s stormy gaze, wondering if her help would be enough to help reunite Gwyn with her father.

"Talk?"
kiada
i think you will set yourself afire
before you realize that even you cannot conquer the sun
img || code

@Roscorro <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
king for a day - by Kiada - 12-30-2017, 06:29 AM