This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
king for a day
Private Solanis 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
Roscorro
He felt warm with happiness. They were friends! He had so few within this world and he cherished each one. Never again would he knowingly harm Kiada, as he knew she would never harm him. Returning her smile he listened as she spoke of her activities. A brow raising as she mentioned battling a terrifying beast within a labyrinth. "I am sure you sent it running with its tail between its legs." he chuckled.  "I hope I never run into that thing myself though. I've never been much of a fighter."  Undenounced to him, he would be meeting this beast very soon. When she was done he cocked his head as he thought.

He would not tell her of how he had fallen into despair and nearly given up on life until Taivas had stumbled upon him. He would not worry her or burden her with such a sad tale. Nor would he tell her of this darkness that seemed to burn within his gut. Or how it spoke to him, urged him to set the world on fire and reign over it with terror and bloodshed. When it wasn't bemoaning the fact that he was somehow related to it, of course. With the appearance of his piece of hope that dark flame had wilted to sizzling embers. He had not heard its devilish whispers since. Perhaps it was gone? Killed by the light, like the sickness that ravaged this land would one day be

"Most of my time has been spent taking care of Gwyn, the young filly that was with me. I have been helping her to find her father. I have currently been searching for a better place than this forest to shelter her in, but have had little luck." he said. "This world is so vast. All I knew before this were the dark tunnels beneath my kingdom. I had never even seen the sky, or even grass, until I came here." It was a passing comment, uttered on a thoughtful breath. Perhaps even slightly sorrowful. He felt no sorrow for himself, only a disappointment in his inadequacies in helping Gwyn. "As such I fear that I am barely any help to the girl." He gaze Kiada an inquisitive look. "She came from Helovia as well. Her father is named Rikyn. Maybe you've crossed paths with him at some point?" It wasn't likely that she knew the stallion, but maybe she had heard of him. Even if she had bumped into him within the rift would be of some help. Any news about Gwyn's father was a welcomed change to the supreme lack of information that he had now.

talk talk talk

@Kiada
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
king for a day - by Kiada - 12-30-2017, 06:29 AM
RE: king for a day - by Roscorro - 12-30-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: king for a day - by Kiada - 12-31-2017, 07:56 AM
RE: king for a day - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 12:00 AM
RE: king for a day - by Kiada - 01-02-2018, 08:12 AM
RE: king for a day - by Roscorro - 01-10-2018, 05:04 AM
RE: king for a day - by Kiada - 01-15-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: king for a day - by Roscorro - 01-28-2018, 08:18 PM
RE: king for a day - by Kiada - 01-29-2018, 11:16 PM
RE: king for a day - by Roscorro - 01-30-2018, 01:51 AM